Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

LT is a gun so let's hope he drops the flopping around looking for frees. He plays his best footy when he's not doing that.

sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how good his game would have been if we could have actually got the ball down into our forward line? In a game where our very few F50 entries where abysmal, he was a standout.
He was our number one marking and crumbling forward so had to do way too much. He is so exciting to watch knowing he will give his all and not take a backwards step. By the way did anyone see Petrie he was meant to play today, what happened?

Was amazed he wasn't setup one-out in the goal square tbh when it was clear Hurley and Hooker were ontop.

Looked like he could of kicked 10 with the right supply.

Was amazed he wasn't setup one-out in the goal square tbh when it was clear Hurley and Hooker were ontop.

Looked like he could of kicked 10 with the right supply.
And there is the problem.

An absolutely outstanding night for lindsay! Makes you look at buddys contract and laugh at sydney...I ain't seen buddy do anything like that in a few years.

If theres one positive thing I can take out of flying back from perth to see the game its that ill be going back with number 12 on my jumper!

THE only North player who can hold his head up tonight.
Lindsay played a belter, but I also thought Patch changed the feel of the team when he came on. Lots more movement and workrate.
Outside of those two boys, the rest should hand back their match payments to the club.

Cracking game L.T. The up before acceptances mark and sticking the hand up afterwards. The goal from the boundary line under pressure on the wrong side for a left footer. Highlights I take away from the night. At least L.T. came to play.

LT is an interesting player, in the fact he often gets the ball as a lead up player. He probably plays a similar way to Wright (but just sooo much better) and hence why Wright can never play in the same forward line again. Opens the door I think for Nahas to play that pure crumbing role.

Got to hand it to LT. He is in as good a form based last night that I have seen him.

Hes reading the play like from a song book.

His set shots are deadly accurate atm and his snaps are pretty good as well.

Hes pressure in the forward line is great. Saw him tackling cosistantly.

Only saw him play for a free once last night as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back