Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game although he almost broke another kids leg, whether ppl like it or not going low and taking out another players legs is criminal and LT needs to eradicate it from his game or the AFL will eradicate him.

Loved his courage to back himself into the contest, he was great today. He has skill, speed and determination. If he can fix his set shot kicking woes he can be regarded as one of the best small forwards in the comp.

Great game although he almost broke another kids leg, whether ppl like it or not going low and taking out another players legs is criminal and LT needs to eradicate it from his game or the AFL will eradicate him.
jozeph I think I need to take the blame for that. Showing him how to sweep the leg at my dojo was a mistake with blindsight. But the last time I checked this wasn't the ANZ Championship. It is the A. F. Bloody L. my friend and if you don't like the violence, put on a tutu and watch Priscilla Queen of the desert.:mad:

jozeph I think I need to take the blame for that. Showing him how to sweep the leg at my dojo was a mistake with blindsight. But the last time I checked this wasn't the ANZ Championship. It is the A. F. Bloody L. my friend and if you don't like the violence, put on a tutu and watch Priscilla Queen of the desert.:mad:

Fear does not exist in Lindsay's dojo.

One flaw in his game overshadows the fact that he is a ****ing good footballer.

Showed it again tonight.

Goes when it's his turn, is an outstanding kick of the football in general play, and just works hard.

Well done, LT.

Yep. Had another good game. He's having a pretty good season really. I reckon he has 2 flaws in his game though - poor kicking for goal from a set shot and loses his feet too often.

He's turned a flaw of his game, losing his feet, into a strength. He loses his own. And then some - he topples the opponent too.

Like freaking SubZero in Mortal Kombat 1.

Nah, not really. I don't actually see anything wrong at all in the way LT goes about it, and tonight, it took courage to go in that time like he did.

The commentators, in the total of ten seconds they stopped fapping over Gold Coast, actually mentioned he was in midfield like form. Or something along those lines. I'd agree.

This win has been like a bad night at KFC. I eyed off the menu at the drive through, anticipated a juicy $35 bucket of fried chicken goodness, got home and they've missed my chips and Popcorn chicken, and it's 9:00 and I'm unsatisfied and hungry still.

But yeah, I love Lindsay.

He's turned a flaw of his game, losing his feet, into a strength. He loses his own. And then some - he topples the opponent too.
Better get that on video cheif, because when the AFL comes knocking they're gonna put an end to it, taking a blokes legs out from under him is a dog act and LT did it again tonight, it was highlighted on Foxfooty so the bigwigs will have a look and they'll come a knockin'.

Good thread FG.

Always watch the replay before giving votes.

Although he would get my 3 ahead of Atley, MacMillan and Spitta today, just from being at the ground.

Played an all-round game. Most pleasing is his continual ability to win a ball in dispute and put his body on the line (case in point - the trap on the wing).

7 I50's just after 3/4 time. 3 goals and 3 goal assists. 9 contested possessions and 4 tackles are overall very pleasing statistics to look at, from a high-half forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You try way to hard.

Great thread FG.

LT has found the thing that will allow him to become a top line player, and that is consistency of effort. He has always had the talent.

Now to learn to kick straight from set shots....

Seems a fair few are jumping on the LT express, which means I'm off- can't keep his feet, always plays for frees, shocking kick, can't mark, don't get to enough contests. Oh and costs us games.

17.25 we kicked yesterday and I reckon LT was at fault for at least 28 of our 25 behinds!

If Lindsay can play like he did against Gold Coast then l would like to say that l was wrong and he has shown me that he can be a team player. His effort was very much team orientated and his performance good. Well done Lindsay:thumbsu:

If Lindsay can play like he did against Gold Coast then l would like to say that l was wrong and he has shown me that he can be a team player. His effort was very much team orientated and his performance good. Well done Lindsay:thumbsu:

WTF?

He's been playing like that all year (and most of his career, really)!

Most of you are too busy focusing on what he does with the ball when lining up for goal to realise what he does when he doesn't have the ball :rolleyes:

If not for him our forward line we would have next to no forward pressure at all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back