Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

Meh this place ain't much better, I got banned from the mainboard for calling Nick Daicos a fairy so.... ¯\(ツ)

On topic, lol.
Surprised you lasted so long.

Meh this place ain't much better, I got banned from the mainboard for calling Nick Daicos a fairy so.... ¯\(ツ)

On topic, lol.
The mainboard is the wild west of people reporting things they're offended by

Keep your head down, Clayton. I'm trying to have an offseason break

quiet tim and eric GIF

They would have reported it, AFL media are pretty ruthless over even the smallest things

Now they might have reported it differently or used different wording had he not already had issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would have reported it, AFL media are pretty ruthless over even the smallest things

Now they might have reported it differently or used different wording had he not already had issues
Nah they let this stuff go all the time.

He's on mental health related medication and this is a minor offense in isolation.

Problem for Clarry I guess is that it isn’t in isolation. They’ll be all over him from here.

Media outlets wouldn’t have printed this if it wasn’t for his other indiscretions.
Yes they would have. They are grubs with nothing better to do.

In saying that, and it pains me to because Oliver is a star player, he is an absolute liability off the field for us right now and does not seem to have learnt any lessons at all - the proposed trade was supposed to be a kick in the arse, we then wrapped our arms around him, and he still is ****ing up??

That's the thing isn't it. He acts like a 17 year old.

Gotta wonder when the club finally decides attitude is more important than talent.
Me i'd get him in front of a magistrate and tell him if he keeps doing it he will get time in the lockup ! Harsh but it might wake him up .

Meh doctor's told me I couldn't drive a few months ago, but I figured it was more important for my health to get a hungry jacks meal from the drive through, so what.

I drove unlicensed for 2 and half years. It was weirdly enjoyable. Just had to keep your head on a swivel.

Got close to being busted numerous times by cops coming the opposite direction and doing U turn's to pull me over, luckily I was in spots where I had off roads and laneways to dodge them once I saw they were coming. Parked up someone's driveway once and watched them go flying past. Thrilling stuff. Really got the adrenaline pumping. 👍

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back