Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

I can't remember who the player was but one scray player set another up with a hospital handpass in the first quarter. Oliver running straight at him could have barrelled him and tackled him legally, but doesn't. It was actually impressive how he managed to avoid tackling from a perfect setup. Someone please make a gif of it

His physicality has been pathetic this year. Lucky barely anyone watches us play otherwise he'd really be under the microscope. I'd cop poor form if he was having a crack but he has been playing like this all ****ing year.

His physicality has been pathetic this year. Lucky barely anyone watches us play otherwise he'd really be under the microscope. I'd cop poor form if he was having a crack but he has been playing like this all ****ing year.
Is the media even watching us this season? Seems like Goody, Lamb and some of our players have barely copped criticism. We've gone from.a dynasty team to no one caring again in record time.

You look at the AFL ladder currently and if this fat idiot didn't have a massive part in destabilizing the club a flag was there for the taking this year. Blokes a gonna jump back on an cuck him if he's ok next year but I'm completely done with him.
🗑️

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely believe he has checked out of the club and his manager is asking other clubs if they're interested. Players don't play like this unless they don't want to be out there.

I genuinely believe he has checked out of the club and his manager is asking other clubs if they're interested. Players don't play like this unless they don't want to be out there.
I think hes checked out of football and is just doing it for the cash.

I think hes checked out of football and is just doing it for the cash.
He's already tried to piss off before when he hasn't gotten his way and other clubs reckon he's gettable. They aren't basing that purely on his performance they're talking to someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back