Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think not having Timmy Taranto out there for the past 7-8 weeks has taught us all to appreciate him and the role he plays for the team. He is 188cm with a big body, Dow @ 182cm with an agile frame has been our muscle in the middle. Everyone in the team becomes a better player with Timmy Taranto in the team.
Tackles better than anyone else in the side too.

Put some respect on this man's name. His importance to this team cannot be understated any longer. Sure his disposal at times is poor but everything else he offers is just so crucial.

Needs to be the captain for mine. It's just blatantly obvious.

brainwashed, completely!!!

it was because of TT we won? .....sure it was.

Did one good pass that was 15 mtrs away. spud his disposal nearly every other time.

HE was in the centre and got a lot of the ball and didnt do much with it.

Most overrated player in the AFL.

Did one good pass that was 15 mtrs away. spud his disposal nearly every other time.

Gday Kane

You've actually lost the plot. I'm concerned for your mental well-being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silence fool

6 clearances, 2 centre clearances, 5 inside 50s and 1 score involvement at 65% from 26 touches.

I get that he could be more efficient and more dangerous but outside of that one really bad turnover in the middle of the ground I thought it was a pretty good return.

The 8 tackles in particular are really important given some of the kids tend to have their tackles broken easily at this stage of their development.

smithers GIF

6 clearances, 2 centre clearances, 5 inside 50s and 1 score involvement at 65% from 26 touches.

I get that he could be more efficient and more dangerous but outside of that one really bad turnover in the middle of the ground I thought it was a pretty good return.

The 8 tackles in particular are really important given some of the kids tend to have their tackles broken easily at this stage of their development.
Yep, he is better on the stat sheet than he is on game influence, he can sure find the ball. nothing much else...
oh and he got two frees in the centre which was good, he gets lots of tackles because he is always near the play where the ball is... don't be fooled by stats.

I partly agree with your post BTW.

Yep, he is better on the stat sheet than he is on game influence, he can sure find the ball. nothing much else...
oh and he got two frees in the centre which was good, he gets lots of tackles because he is always near the play where the ball is... don't be fooled by stats.
Geez man. I'm all for going at players when they deserve it. Do it often myself. In fact I find it refreshing when posters are not afraid to criticise as there are a lot of posters here who refuse to do so.
But you have to pick the times to do it.
I don't think this round is the time.
We don't win without him last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back