AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Good week to bring him in, considering it's literally a VFL standard side Norf have fielded. Really good opportunity for him to get some runs on the board early and build some confidence.

Hopefully shows enough IQ-wise to fill Greeny's spot effectively for the rest of the year. Love Josh, there's just not much to him athletically.

This is the perfect game to bring him in. North are cooked & he'll find his feet with good support around him.

Let's see if he grabs his opp. Worst case he's short of a gallop & begley comes in.
I made my comment before the teams were named but I'm anything but upset with his selection. I hope he smashes it.

Laverde adds to the team just with his aggression, willingness to get physical and play with guts.
That's why I hope Begely and Francis come on quickly.

Really hope he kicks 30 goals in the first half of the first quarter.

A lot of opposition supports love do dig the boots in to recent draftees, declaring them spuds to piss you off. I've read how laverde will be picked up as a delisted free agent. I mean wtf seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope he kicks 30 goals in the first half of the first quarter.

A lot of opposition supports love do dig the boots in to recent draftees, declaring them spuds to piss you off. I've read how laverde will be picked up as a delisted free agent. I mean wtf seriously.

No.. Surely not?!?!?

Where is this clown?

Very poor today. Didn't seem to know his role for the most part. Used the footy badly and was even worse without it.

Hopefully just rusty nerves.
First AFL game for over 12 months. How about we cut the bloke some slack :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Back