Past #16: Leigh Brown - 68 games for FFC - sent to NM 02 - 113 NM games - delisted end '08 - 63 CFC games

Remove this Banner Ad

Never in my entire posting history have I ever had cause to use this expression, but this occasion calls for it.....

ROFL

Some great calls here.

How time did tell indeed.

I stand by it. Leigh Brown is a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to Leigh "The Anvil" Brown, despite the current sadness of losing Byron Pickett, l for one am stoked at getting the Anvil across to us, he can be moulded into something special, can play at either ends of the ground. Sometimes you have to give a bit to get a bit. Some might argue we gave too much, but with the added draft pick, its not a thought process l subscribe to.

Imagine this kid under the guidance of our own strong man, Glenn Archer. The change of environment might be good for Pickett too, he looked a bit stale towards the end of the season and at times a little disinterested.

For me this is a win win deal, obviously only time will tell us if l am correct. The extra draft choice is the unknown factor, imagine if we manage to draft well and that selection proves to be something special.

Good work Rooboys, and good luck Choppy at your new club.

Wrath

Sorry Wrath.

Leigh will come good have faith, Liked his first half of the season when he was left in one position for longer than 30 seconds. JUST PUT HIM SOMEWHERE FFS AND LEAVE HIM THERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #16: Leigh Brown - 68 games for FFC - sent to NM 02 - 113 NM games - delisted end '08 - 63 CFC games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back