Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, found the reference to Schwartz 'crying' a bit cringeful, whether true or not (surely not true). As a coach you only engage in respectful comments about opposition players was my golden rule, leave it to their own coaches to do the disrespectful comments behind closed doors. That said, once you are in the media you are paid for the stuff you say generally.
I could be wrong, but I took it as Schwartz was sooking and whinging during the GF because the game was over by half time. We all know the type that will bitch and moan and even abuse their own teammates when things aren’t going their way. As a country footy player, when opposition players started doing that to each other, you knew you had the game in the bag lol.

I think a lot of people think Hardwick was being 'mean' to Ox but I see it as him saying to him - if you disrespect one of my players, you are fair game for the same in return. How do you like it! Bang!

I don't think he was making fun of Ox at all - just pointing out to him that what goes around comes around. If you don't want it done to you, don't do it to others. I think Hardwick was saying to him, how does it feel to be called out.

I read on the AFL site Parrot said if Robinson wanted to double down on his opinion of Tom Lynch, then he should bring it on. I quote "Surely we're all mature enough to handle this. It is his opinion.He doesn't care if it's not your opinion. To everyone feigning disgust here, suggesting that Robinson needs to apologise or change his ways, please just move on and find something meaningful to moralise about".

Well Barrett - you are the biggest and ugliest piece of shit walking this earth - oh, and a a no one. One of the worst 'journalists' (and I seriously say that very loosely) in the media market today. Given your belief, surely you are mature enough to handle that and move on.

I heard the MRP release the findings at 6pm tonight. If you listen to Jon Ralph, both players are going to prison for a very very long time.

As they should.

Prob tomorrow but I’d be guessing insufficient force to warrant anything

Honestly, i think all three won’t even be looked at/punished. But I thought the AFL were speeding the process up due to the condensed games.

social media begging for him to be sent to the tribunal for repeat offences (something they threatened cunnington with last year)

prob gonna happen now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happens every game at every club - Vlastuin’s definitely will be nothing was a legit 50, grimes maybe fined

is there even any footage of the grimes push? the broadcast didn't have it in view

as for vlaustin, pretty normal reaction when someones hand flies out of no where near your head. shouldn't be looked at

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back