AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - The mullet hath returneth - 22/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Marking better and doing some good things around the ground. Looks to have improved a bit. Missing that goal was predictable and ugly. Hes David Cloke - just not skilled by foot and needs to have the discipline to go through a routine.

I've never been a huge fan but if he keeps improving then there will be plenty of worse ruckman going around by the time he's finished.

He got destroyed by O'Brien in the last 10 mins.
that is far more worth discussing than the missed goal. got smashed in a hugely important marking contest. that's worth talking about. the goal? he's a bad kick. horribly inconsistent. of course he missed it. he's always a chance to miss everything

Took some nice marks which was good but his total unpredictability in what he is going to do burns us many more times that it is good. Limited footy IQ . Kept trying to do the same thing in the ruck rather than trying to change the angles and as usual the skills are all over the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the club move on from this “character “ ? Not happening, stuck with him. Huge contract. Bluffed everyone, except me. campaigner.
OOC and of next year, crows will apparently have a good look at him as a FA.

Please ****ing take him, for the love of God.

Draper, Stringer, Menzie and Perkins all been liable to spray them from directly in front this year. It’s actually cost us games.
…and Langford… but he’s our most reliab… actually, I blame the club psychologist.

…and Langford… but he’s our most reliab… actually, I blame the club psychologist.
Anzac Day
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Crows supporter sitting next to me was praying we keep Sam, and very happy we have Kelly. Lol.
just relax man, crows supporters also think Rundle Mall is a cultural wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - The mullet hath returneth - 22/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back