Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread

oh lame, is level 2 ponsford stand crap? i got tickets in n30 row n or k or somthing, anyone know if they are crap seats?

oh lame, is level 2 ponsford stand crap? i got tickets in n30 row n or k or somthing, anyone know if they are crap seats?

Nah, they are good seats. In the forward pocket, but you get a great view anywhere on Level 2. You will very happy with these.

Update on Tickets Sales
Just 700 tickets remain for Friday night's elimination final between the Crows and Bombers at AAMI Stadium, while availability for the Lions and Blues at the Gabba had narrowed from 23,000 down to 10,000 as of 5.30pm AEST on Wednesday.

Saturday's qualifying final between Geelong and the Western Bulldogs at the MCG has 15,000 tickets still available, compared to 16,000 for Sunday's blockbuster between minor premier St Kilda and fourth-placed Collingwood.

thanks premiers2007. god i cannot wait for this game its gona be a RIPPA:D:thumbsu:

Saturday's qualifying final between Geelong and the Western Bulldogs at the MCG has 15,000 tickets still available, compared to 16,000 for Sunday's blockbuster between minor premier St Kilda and fourth-placed Collingwood.

so, this is saying that our game is selling quicker than the pies v. saints game and also that 85k tickets have already been sold to our game. i find those both hard to believe.

so, this is saying that our game is selling quicker than the pies v. saints game and also that 85k tickets have already been sold to our game. i find those both hard to believe.

Darren, these are only the General Public seats. I think there is 55,000 General Public tickets and around 45,000 tickets for AFL and MCC.

So both games have sold around 40,000 tickets for the General Public. The AFL members is sold out for the Collingwood vs St.Kilda game. Roughly 22,000 tickets. Our game still has tickets available in the middle to back rows of Level 4 (Q) in the AFL Members. So that would be around 17,000 to 18,000 tickets sold. Then its just up to the MCC on the night.

So to summarize the ticket sales as of today are roughly;

Geelong vs Bulldogs - 57,000 + the MCC that turn up
Collingwood vs St.Kilda - 61,000 + MCC that turn up

If I was to estimate the crowds, our game will be around 77,000 and the Collingwood vs St.Kilda game will be around 85,000.

M31 Row E.
Got em online Wed 9am.
I'm a member, but going with 2 non-members.
Happy as Larry.
Now just gotta work out if it'll rain so I know whether to take my German Army Jacket.

I'm annoyed. I always bug my dad and he never lets us sit on level 2 when we go to the footy. As soon as i go away, geuss where my family are sitting :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Level 2a.

I am sitting very close to the Geelong cheersquad, very excited to be going:thumbsu::)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey All, My partner got 2 tickets for tommorows game throu work, and she said they were for the Geelong V Bulldogs game,
When she bought the tickets home they say Week 1 tickets, how do i know that they are not for the Collingwood V saints game?

can someone please clear this up for me

cheers

Nope no date, just says
Week 1
gate 3
Section Q53
Row V
Seat 4

Very Confusing it not having a date on it, i just dont want to rock up and come home and miss half the game

Nope no date, just says
Week 1
gate 3
Section Q53
Row V
Seat 4

I am guessing that you've got a Series Ticket (access to one match in each week of the finals), in which case, yes it's the Geelong v Dogs clash that you've got access to this week.

Thanks for that yeah it sounds right,

Cheers Really looking forward to this game,

Go The CATS!!

Grand Final ticket ballot - Registration Closed

I know this sounds premature but...

In the event that we win this week- which we did:):)

Thursday September 10th is registration day for the ballot.

Priority Group 1

8am - 11am

Attention thegerman this is you;)

Priority Group 2

Noon - 11pm est.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back