2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

$1.05 that Johnson doesn't play.
I hope you're wrong because that would be 4 weeks without him, which in my book is an LTI - can't have a rare premium fwd gun sitting on bench not scoring for a month. Had it been known 4 weeks ago that he'd be out for so long, instead of this week to week crap, I would have traded him.

Some bloke on the carlton board has wanted to drop Gibbs for the entire year - only after losses of course.

The Cats do play games, but I would trust Thompson over a BF poster, no offence to anyone here. Add to that the fact I want to believe him.

Some bloke on the carlton board has wanted to drop Gibbs for the entire year - only after losses of course.

The Cats do play games, but I would trust Thompson over a BF poster, no offence to anyone here. Add to that the fact I want to believe him.

"Ottens is 2-3 weeks away"

Quote courtesy of Bomber Thompson approx. 15 weeks ago and then every week from there on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FML.

My desicion to take him over ROK 6 weeks ago has turned out great...:(

Made the same decision but 3 weeks ago.

Brennan > O'Keefe trade will happen this week.

I would be scared to work out where i would be ranked if I chose the latter. Would have added at least 240 points.:(

hmm, it still doesn't sound good for Cox

heard him interviewed on TV tonight

pretty much said the doc said it was something that would fix itself right quick, but when that is, is anyone's guess

i.e - he could be in pain for 6 weeks - and then bang - it gets better

or it could simply get better next week.

I'm keeping him for 2 more weeks - then trade him out to sandilands if cox still isn't right

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back