2009 Trade Discussion- Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you good folks think about Milburn as an option in defense? He has shown in previous years that he is a capable scorer, and looks to be returning to some form over the last couple of weeks. His price of $276 is very attractive!
Can any Geelong supporters comment on this post? I'm considering Milburn too. Take out the score of 14 in round 8 when he got injured and his average in 83. Was he also injured in round 3 when he scored just 63 (he missed the following week)? With an average of 83 (excluding r8), he is the perfect 7th back. But is he finally fully fit? Being his last year, you'd think he would be dying to play every game. The split round should help him. So Cats supporters - what do you think?

Hmmm.

Got a few options at the moment.

Option 1 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and Trade Sidebottom to Didak.

Option 2 would be to trade N Brown to Didak, and trade Raines to Ellis.

Option 3 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and Raines to Ellis.

Option 4 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and trade Dangerfield to Kornes.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

which option is better

option 1: this week
chornes and zaharakis out
newman and kerr in

option 2:this week
zaharakis out
stanton in

option 3: next week
chornes and zaharakis out
cross and hodge in

Hmmm.

Got a few options at the moment.

Option 1 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and Trade Sidebottom to Didak.

Option 2 would be to trade N Brown to Didak, and trade Raines to Ellis.

Option 3 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and Raines to Ellis.

Option 4 would be to trade N Brown to Brennan, and trade Dangerfield to Kornes.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

2 for sure

1. Sidebottom still has money to make

3. I like Didak over Brennan

4. I'm not sure Dnagerfield's BE but surely he's still going

I have 8 trades left. I have enough money in the bank for a trade of- out rich in bartel and -out zeibel and in riewoldt. Which trade would you do?
I have hamish hartlett in my team aswell and a third option is to make 2 trades this round and get a rookie for someone on my bench and make extra money so i can keep rich and get rid of hartlett for bartell. The down side to this is that by rd 13 i will only have 6 trades left where as if i did the first two trades i would have 7 left. What option should i go for?

I just did this exact trade mate. I reckon its the best because Ziebell will start going backwards whilst rich will still grow,. IMO Riewoldt is a must, especially because he will surely raise in price after a hopefully big game against carlton. Bartel won't jump much in the next few weeks.

2 for sure

1. Sidebottom still has money to make

3. I like Didak over Brennan

4. I'm not sure Dnagerfield's BE but surely he's still going
Cheers, it's just worrying me that the Pies game is next week, and Sidebottom could get dropped. And I don't need a 0.

I just did this exact trade mate. I reckon its the best because Ziebell will start going backwards whilst rich will still grow,. IMO Riewoldt is a must, especially because he will surely raise in price after a hopefully big game against carlton. Bartel won't jump much in the next few weeks.
im thinking of getting vickery for warren and then trading hamish hartlett for bartel. What do you rekon?

boak for dal santo or kane cornes?

cant seem to split them

thoughts?

Kane Cornes mate he is outstanding and i think Dal Santo may fade away towards the end of the year when the saints start losing some games:p

My problem was going to go Chornes to Bowden (ffs Rawlings)

Who do u reckon is the best defender under around 355 i already have drummond, adcock, Mackie, Hodge, Grimes, Goddard

Im thinking Mundy...Thoughts???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Ellis at sub 300K is criminally under priced and represents great value

I think Ellis is a little to low though in terms of his roof...Because i am trading out Chornes i would love someone who has had a very very solid yea and i think that that person is Mundy.

If you take out his two shockers which hav decreased his value by a lot then he is avging 95!:thumbsu:

Was going to just do the one trade this week. I have $238k and 8 trades left

But i am thinking now with Cogs out i may also pull the trigger on him and complete my midfield.

RICH > BARTEL

COGS > STANTON / DAL SANTO

What do people think about this Cogs situation, i could just go Cogs > Bartel and wait for Rich to rise a little more, this is %&$*ed coz i was planning keeping Cogs as my 6th mid for 4-6 weeks before upgrading him.

Whats all the Coughlan owners doing???

I like the idea of just losing Cogs for Bartel and waiting with Rich. There are always falling premiums in the mids.

I would like to ask if I'm crazy for considering bringing Enright into my squad over Lockyer? Money not being an issue.

I like the idea of just losing Cogs for Bartel and waiting with Rich. There are always falling premiums in the mids.

I would like to ask if I'm crazy for considering bringing Enright into my squad over Lockyer? Money not being an issue.
Not crazy, although Lockyer would be my first. Enright is more consistent though, and will get more midfield time.

Not crazy, although Lockyer would be my first. Enright is more consistent though, and will get more midfield time.

I would go Lockyer too.

Still trying to decide between Scotland and Enright. Enright more consistent, but Scotland has better scoring ability but with some injury isssues (this year).

Anyone else thinking Houlihan > Newman???

bit too sideways for me especially with 11 rounds and trades to go.

im probably going to go warren to ballantyne and ziebell to riewoldt this week.
that saves me a 0 with warren, wright and goodwin being out and of course gets me more points with roo.
anyone think getting ballantyne is a bad move considering he hasnt been named?
he was named last week late withdrawal, surely he will play every game this season unless he is injured. does anyone know if he is still injured?

I would go Lockyer too.

Still trying to decide between Scotland and Enright. Enright more consistent, but Scotland has better scoring ability but with some injury isssues (this year).
Scotland is consistent as hell. If he plays your pretty much guaranteed 85.

I have both, couldn't seperate them, other than that Scotland has less job security.

Anyone else thinking Houlihan > Newman???
With Bowden and McMahon out his Dt scores might go up. Ive had him from the start and hes been very inconsistent not counting last 2 weeks. But now is the time to get him should be the go to man in the backs for the tigers now.

ok now im in a bit of a situation.... i have bowden (and b4 ppl start saying i told you so, he has actually served me well this season) but now with his axing im left with a donut as broughton is already covering for cornes and cheney (if he even plays) is covering for drummond.
I value trades pretty highly so do i cop a donut this week for bowden and see if he gets a recall (just pretend that the sht team that rawlings the nuff nuff named gets smashed) or do i make a late change to one of the other premium backs (they so don't deserve that honour)? needless to say that if i copped a donut this week and bowden then doesnt get named the next round i will def do the trade then...

what are peoples thoughts on when they would pull the trigger?

Think im gunna go:

Embley> lockyer
Zebeill > didak

Or should i go NGB > didak since im playing garlett if i do Zeibell to didak. if i go NGB to didak ill have zebell starting..
Thoughts???

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Trade Discussion- Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back