2009 Trade Discussion- Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did Chornes to Mundy

Am really loving the look of my team atm only need to go kreuzer to cox in a few weeks wen muston hits peak...but my team without drummond is looking dominant!!! :D

how come everyone is gettin mundy ?

• Averaging 95 apart from two shockers when he was injured
  • Extremely Durable
  • Cheap after the two shockers in a row
  • Job security is great
  • Breakeven is 28
  • Best downgrade option for the injured Chornes
Thats enough reasons for me to get him! :D:D:D

• Averaging 95 apart from two shockers when he was injured
  • Extremely Durable
  • Cheap after the two shockers in a row
  • Job security is great
  • Breakeven is 28
  • Best downgrade option for the injured Chornes
Thats enough reasons for me to get him! :D:D:D

Was unique at start of year. Glad I picked him from the get go. :)

Didn't want to make any trades this week as they are a bit of an issue but I'm facing two 0's.

Thinking Chornes -> Ellis and Boak -> Bartel.

Probably have to make that move as my midfield cover is Hartlett and Beams.

Edit: Either the above, or Chornes -> Mundy and Boak -> anyone under 434K. Thoughts?

Not sure who to go for, Ablett or Bartel. Ablett's high consistent scoring is incredible, but Bartel is almost $50,000 cheaper. Thoughts?

Read the rest of the thread. This question has been answered at least 3 times.

OK I'll be nice.... The answer is Bartel

lol thanks swans that is a decent resume :p

now its made me think about getting him in for hill this week instead of doin krakouer - didak

HAHA i wasnt trying to force you to get him... i think he is more a person who has come along at the right time for me rather than a need

if i was u i would stay with krak to didak... and upgrade hill to someone else later

anyone thinking to trade coughlan now

had rich ---> bartel locked in all week, but now seriosuly thinking
coughlan ---> bartel

worried about how many games will will play for the remainder of the season.

Was unique at start of year. Glad I picked him from the get go. :)

Me too but everyone jumping on the bandwagon is a bit annoying!:) Makes me think another dimension to dream team could be a loyalty multiple where if you have a player in your team for x consecutive weeks he scores more points for you! Player would be happier after all:D

Having Mundy i think I will go for Hodge as he is cheap and should get better from here. Will also let me trade Otten for Bartel instead of Rich.

hard one rich or coughlan, id go coughlan, duno when he will return

guys what do u think i should do with my side now? 8 trades 361k left

untitled1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hard one rich or coughlan, id go coughlan, duno when he will return

guys what do u think i should do with my side now? 8 trades 361k left

untitled1.jpg

I think youve showed big footy your team a shit load of times :p...good team btw u just hav way too many cash cows...I would upgraderich to Bartel and Krak or Ziebell to Didak still hav cash left to upgrade enxt week

untitled1.jpg

I think youve showed big footy your team a shit load of times :p...good team btw u just hav way too many cash cows...I would upgraderich to Bartel and Krak or Ziebell to Didak still hav cash left to upgrade enxt week

lol i no sorry i just cant convince myself on what to do sometimes.

im thinkn cause of all the cash on the bench, should i go zaharakis - bartell

krakouer - didak

this means i cant get rid of hill for someone with a straight swap

Which one?
Raines -> Mundy
Raines -> Duffield
Raines -> Heath Shaw

I have: Goddard, Lockyer, Mackie, Hodge, Grimes, Broughton, Chornes, Petrenko, Raines

I have cash to spend, but always look for value.

Which one?
Raines -> Mundy
Raines -> Duffield
Raines -> Heath Shaw

I have: Goddard, Lockyer, Mackie, Hodge, Grimes, Broughton, Chornes, Petrenko, Raines

Why not be different and go Shawry, hes not going to cop the tag he has done from time to time in the past, will be playing off a wing at times also, and has gone 80,84,91,116 in his last 4 games, i know you might thinik im bias, but he and Didak are wanting to repay the club after last year and are starting to hit top form.:thumbsu:

Hodge (307,800)
or
Ellis (288,800)

I think that Hodge is the obvious choice, but he's role and injury problems haven't allowed him to score big this year. If Hodge get's fully fit and plays that quarter back role I have no doubt he will average close to 100.
Ellis looks like a very good DTer for the future but is he a top 10 back for the second half of this year.

Which one will average more for the rest of the year?

Did Hasleby -> Bartell this week. Just aiming for league. Rich still has a good 20k in him I think, and will need that later in the year. Hase plateauing atm, and dont like his finals run in rounds 19,20,21,22 of kane cornes, (melb), hocking, and then geelong if I make it to the finals.
Also did Warren-> Didak, best value atm, barring Frankin but dont trust him this year. But worried that I have Didak, Lockyer, Davis, who all seem to be playing a utility role in the same team, but hopefully goes alright :)

Also looking to go Rich -> Ablett in two weeks, and then Broughton (who still has delicious BE of -35) to either Hodgey or Ellis depending on form, and cash.

Also wtf Rawlings? Cough had 9 tackles, to go with 21 touches. Why take him out of an already soft team?

Need to downgrade Raines this week or I'll be copping at least 2 zeroes.

Any idea about Clancee Pearce?
Headland, Grover, McPharlin and Johnson are all due back in a couple of weeks. Not sure if I should take the risk on him.

Which one?
Raines -> Mundy
Raines -> Duffield
Raines -> Heath Shaw

Duffield has probably shown he is the best scorer out of the three, but Mundy is probably the best value. He had two dud weeks where he was suffering from an ankle injury, but apart from that, he's been very good.

As stated above, Shaw is probably a good unique pick and slightly undervalued.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Trade Discussion- Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back