2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

hahha mate im just laughing at ur shit cum bak! i dont even no the bloke and dont really care about his knees or wateva u guys are on about!

He would be easily getting a game at epping and thats just a ridiculous statement. I think you'll find he'll be playing 1s within then next week or 2. The kid wanted to get a few games under his belt before he went up, and I just hope he plays 19s when Lower plays that ramble of a team Epping and he dominates and shuts you people who have no idea. And plus all that matters is Lower are 3 and 0 after beating the other top 3 sides without a full strength side in. When epping wins a game aganist a half decent side, or wins a game full stop come start bagging other people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would be easily getting a game at epping and thats just a ridiculous statement. I think you'll find he'll be playing 1s within then next week or 2. The kid wanted to get a few games under his belt before he went up, and I just hope he plays 19s when Lower plays that ramble of a team Epping and he dominates and shuts you people who have no idea. And plus all that matters is Lower are 3 and 0 after beating the other top 3 sides without a full strength side in. When epping wins a game aganist a half decent side, or wins a game full stop come start bagging other people.
u got no idea

a few games under his belt.. if he is so good he should just go straight up to the ones.. thats just an a covering up statement mate.. good on him he can dominate in the 19s.. but we will see how he goes wen he gets a game in the 1's mate..
goodd luck to yous for being 3 and 0.. u think ur the only side with players out.. ur a joke.. epping has players out mate.. few playing 1's and 3 at bullants.. that can 19's.... we would smash yous with a full strength side..

a few games under his belt.. if he is so good he should just go straight up to the ones.. thats just an a covering up statement mate.. good on him he can dominate in the 19s.. but we will see how he goes wen he gets a game in the 1's mate..
goodd luck to yous for being 3 and 0.. u think ur the only side with players out.. ur a joke.. epping has players out mate.. few playing 1's and 3 at bullants.. that can 19's.... we would smash yous with a full strength side..

As if a kid who hasnt played football since bottom age 17s could go straight into senior football. I wouldn't be suprised if he stays in the 19s all year, heard a whisper he just wants to play 19s and why would he wanna play 1s and get smashed each week. I don't even play 19s but I don't see how you can say you'd smash Lowers under 19s when they have 5 or 6 in the seniors and another 10 on the sidelines. Shows how good you are if you cant even beat half ranked sides with half a side in, when Lower can beat the other top 3 sides without their best side, how does that prove Epping would smash Lower ?? 10 goals + when lower plays epping.

As if a kid who hasnt played football since bottom age 17s could go straight into senior football. I wouldn't be suprised if he stays in the 19s all year, heard a whisper he just wants to play 19s and why would he wanna play 1s and get smashed each week. I don't even play 19s but I don't see how you can say you'd smash Lowers under 19s when they have 5 or 6 in the seniors and another 10 on the sidelines. Shows how good you are if you cant even beat half ranked sides with half a side in, when Lower can beat the other top 3 sides without their best side, how does that prove Epping would smash Lower ?? 10 goals + when lower plays epping.

exactly. epping out at epping arnt always easy. a 10 goal win out their is big prediction but im confident lower could beat anyone anywhere on anyday no matter what side they have in

F***** Hell!

Who gives a shit if this wanka from lower would get a game at epping or mernda or wherever you want him to play. Throw shit at each other in a thread made specifically for saying how much you love him!

And you reece lovers - be sure to hold that guys balls while he takes a piss coz you dicks are looking up to this dude like he is judiss or some shit! get back to talking some quality division 2 U19's footy lol

F***** Hell!

Who gives a shit if this wanka from lower would get a game at epping or mernda or wherever you want him to play. Throw shit at each other in a thread made specifically for saying how much you love him!

And you reece lovers - be sure to hold that guys balls while he takes a piss coz you dicks are looking up to this dude like he is judiss or some shit! get back to talking some quality division 2 U19's footy lol

spot on

not if keon park recruits reece geary for a game then epping would be up shits creek

the league is about to be hit by a storm, word is that keon park have recruited crazy aaron conron fresh off his 2 year suspension for the under 17z all in brawl between bundoora/ivanhoe..

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back