Round 2 Tips!

Epping vs Mernda
Macleod vs Bundoora
Diamond Creek vs Keon Park
Watsonia vs St Marys
Lower Plenty vs Whittlesea

on the ball with these tips.
game im waiting to see is mernda vs st.marys
big names stepping up i heard from mernda last week with c.zabba, j.drummond and c.missalidis and couple very good new kids.
st.marys the new team being underestimated by everyone with some names in there running around, j.doherty, m.hopper, l.minuz should be a good contest.
these 2 teams are the underdogs to finishing top 4.

on the ball with these tips.
game im waiting to see is mernda vs st.marys
big names stepping up i heard from mernda last week with c.zabba, j.drummond and c.missalidis and couple very good new kids.
st.marys the new team being underestimated by everyone with some names in there running around, j.doherty, m.hopper, l.minuz should be a good contest.
these 2 teams are the underdogs to finishing top 4.

Why would you be hanging out to see to lowley ranked average sides ???

It is Macleod Whittelsea Lower and Diamo in no order as the top 4.

DAYLIGHT

then:
Keon Park are terrible dont think they'll be around after this week.
Bundoora is a 2nd side
Epping could sneak into 5th or 6th
Hurstbridge will be average
St.Marys will struggle
Wastonia will struggle
Mernda could sneak into 5th or 6th

It is Macleod Whittelsea Lower and Diamo in no order as the top 4.

DAYLIGHT

then:
Keon Park are terrible dont think they'll be around after this week.
Bundoora is a 2nd side
Epping could sneak into 5th or 6th
Hurstbridge will be average
St.Marys will struggle
Wastonia will struggle
Mernda could sneak into 5th or 6th

Don't under estimate a 2nd side, and that of bundoora. There 1's are strong all the way through so i doubt that they have 21 good players to choose from there will definelty be some talent in the 2nd side as would other division 2 teams, i see them finishing quiet high on the ladder maybe even taking the goods at the end of the year. Definelty with you on Keon Park, have nuttin going for them, St.Marys will be knocking, they do have a lot of good players and with that alot of players will step up to the task during the year as will wasty but bundoora will definelty be a tough side to beat as they have so many numbers to choose from.

Mernda could sneak into 5th or 6th[/quote]
Dont under estimate Merndas side, VERY fast, skillfull side with a bit of mongrel in them. They will be conteders in all their games this year.

does anyone hear rate st marys at all?? from what ive heard they are a very cocky side.. every team will really be putting in best efforts to knock them off is what i'm hearing..

whittlesea dnt look as strong/good as they were last year..

macleod seem to have also lost a few good playerz, didnt see mingma sherpa around 19z at all..

lower/diamo was probably match of the round, however from what ive heard diamo play alot lyk keon park as well..

bundoora make there 1st appearance this week will tell us all what there lyk..

watsy and keon park are very average sidez..

alot of the time on the weekend playing against watsy there playerz were alwayz hanging out waiting not many go in to get the ball, have a lot of front runnerz.. ring and mccluskey are good honest playerz but other than that nobody really standz out for them..

does anyone hear rate st marys at all?? from what ive heard they are a very cocky side.. every team will really be putting in best efforts to knock them off is what i'm hearing..
always have been mate. even as juniors.. full of bottom agers and are quick and skillful.

macleod seem to have also lost a few good playerz, didnt see mingma sherpa around 19z at all..
pretty sure his too old now. left a big whole in their forward line.. but seemed to have no trouble filling it.

watsy and keon park are very average sidez..
watsy are on the the improve.. dont really rate keon park at this stage.

alot of the time on the weekend playing against watsy there playerz were alwayz hanging out waiting not many go in to get the ball, have a lot of front runnerz.. ring and mccluskey are good honest playerz but other than that nobody really standz out for them..
completley agree.. was also at the game and the hard stuff was left upto the few who actually wanted it.. will need to improve heading into thier game against st marys. adding to the blokes that u mentioned.. new bloke with shaved head, Al i think they were calling him. very hard at it.

mate of mine plays for bundoora in the 1's, he says they have a few alright players in the 2's but most of the side is useless, and most sides should beat them

Lower Plenty today out did Whittlesea by 32 points. Lower Plenty are starting to show just how good they are. Missing 3 of there best players also Cadee and their CHB and wingman went down within the first half, Only had a few on the bench in the 2nd half and cruised home when challenged by Whittlesea to get withing a goal and ran out 5 goal winners. If this group of players stay together there gonna be tough to beat. Round 3 brings their biggest challenge aganist mcloed.

big win for mernda against a very skillful but undiscipline epping side.. there captain is the biggest sniper playing the division, all he does is try and take ppl down off the ball, epping should be embarrassed having him lead there side.. jesse deas played a good game as did number 3 and a bloke called shiney 3 playerz to watch.. also had josh goss playing well off the half back line..

big win for mernda against a very skillful but undiscipline epping side.. there captain is the biggest sniper playing the division, all he does is try and take ppl down off the ball, epping should be embarrassed having him lead there side.. jesse deas played a good game as did number 3 and a bloke called shiney 3 playerz to watch.. also had josh goss playing well off the half back line..

agree.. epping captain soley or wateva number 44 i think he is and ruckman not a good player just plays to hurt people, not in the spirit of the game.
st.marys ???? only 25 point winners over watsonia after a 120 point win against keon park, shows that they arent all that. they have things to prove.

yes gunna i agree, from what ive herd the bundy twos lack key players and are a second side which pretty much sums it up..:thumbsu:
great performance by bundooras 2nd side. you have to remember that yes they are a 2nd team, but they are playing in division 2 against very ordinary football sides. they will challenge most sides they play against this year. just shows the massive gap between div 1 and div 2.

great performance by bundooras 2nd side. you have to remember that yes they are a 2nd team, but they are playing in division 2 against very ordinary football sides. they will challenge most sides they play against this year. just shows the massive gap between div 1 and div 2.

That is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Sure division 2 has a few lesser sides such as keon park, but i gaurentee the top sides in div 2 would challenge if not beat the top sides in divison 1. For example you can not to tell me Eltham or Greensborough under 17s from last yr are THAT much better then the Mcleod or Research(Lower Plenty) under 17s. So your point of Division 1 been better at u19 level is stupid. There is a clear difference in Seniors but u19 there is not that much difference apart from the fact Division 2 has a few more teams which means theres a few average sides making up numbers but the top sides such as Diamo, Lower and Macleod would challenge if not beat the top sides in division 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Sure division 2 has a few lesser sides such as keon park, but i gaurentee the top sides in div 2 would challenge if not beat the top sides in divison 1. For example you can not to tell me Eltham or Greensborough under 17s from last yr are THAT much better then the Mcleod or Research(Lower Plenty) under 17s. So your point of Division 1 been better at u19 level is stupid. There is a clear difference in Seniors but u19 there is not that much difference apart from the fact Division 2 has a few more teams which means theres a few average sides making up numbers but the top sides such as Diamo, Lower and Macleod would challenge if not beat the top sides in division 1.

that is a joke , under 19's players dont just have there last years 17's they have older players in the side. and mcleod was in division 2 17's last year and didnt even win the flag. so how do they compare to strong under 17's teams last year . i agree that teams like lower and diamo would survive in div 1 n maybe even win more than they loose but to be a force and beat the top few sides just wouldnt happen

that is a joke , under 19's players dont just have there last years 17's they have older players in the side. and mcleod was in division 2 17's last year and didnt even win the flag. so how do they compare to strong under 17's teams last year . i agree that teams like lower and diamo would survive in div 1 n maybe even win more than they loose but to be a force and beat the top few sides just wouldnt happen

you got no clue dukesy. BEARSSSSS 09

Lower Plenty today out did Whittlesea by 32 points. Lower Plenty are starting to show just how good they are. Missing 3 of there best players also Cadee and their CHB and wingman went down within the first half, Only had a few on the bench in the 2nd half and cruised home when challenged by Whittlesea to get withing a goal and ran out 5 goal winners. If this group of players stay together there gonna be tough to beat. Round 3 brings their biggest challenge aganist mcloed.

Yeah great win by the bears. They have a lot of key players coming back over the next few weeks, Flannagan will be back in 2 weeks and their full forward will be back. Good start by the bears beating 2 of the top sides without a full strength side.

Diamo top side in div 2? Exactly where did Diamo finish in the 19s last year in div 1?

agree.. epping captain soley or wateva number 44 i think he is and ruckman not a good player just plays to hurt people, not in the spirit of the game.
st.marys ???? only 25 point winners over watsonia after a 120 point win against keon park, shows that they arent all that. they have things to prove.
you are not wrong he is the best ruckmen in the division....
Isnt it funny tho he is consistently one of the best on ground week in week out apart from this week
has not been carded all year he is very fair if the bump is on it will be laid and to knock him on being a leader u have to be kidding urself mate he is very well respected at the epping footy club both seniors and juniors and through his team mates i know this cause i play along side him as a deputy vice captain and ur lucky i played ones cause i would have kicked an absolute bag and sealled the win at half time u little softys from mernda cant take a legit bump and have to get soft goals after the siren

i went and watched macleod against bundooras 2nd side on saturday and if macleod came within 15 goals of bundooras 1st team. it would be a great result. cos they are very ordinary

you are not wrong he is the best ruckmen in the division....
Isnt it funny tho he is consistently one of the best on ground week in week out apart from this week
has not been carded all year he is very fair if the bump is on it will be laid and to knock him on being a leader u have to be kidding urself mate he is very well respected at the epping footy club both seniors and juniors and through his team mates i know this cause i play along side him as a deputy vice captain and ur lucky i played ones cause i would have kicked an absolute bag and sealled the win at half time u little softys from mernda cant take a legit bump and have to get soft goals after the siren

pumpin ur own tires up a bit mate??
ur ruckman backed off when someone that isnt half his size came up to him and i dont care how respected he is at epping at other clubs hes completely the opposite.

we got two goals after the siren, that u shouldnt hav given away u guys are just massive heroes and kept yapping off... final score was more than two goals mernda killed ya's in the last half

and i hope you play next time we play you.. we'll show ya how soft we are.. thats not coming from the smallest kids at the club like the ones you were targeting on saturday

pumpin ur own tires up a bit mate??
ur ruckman backed off when someone that isnt half his size came up to him and i dont care how respected he is at epping at other clubs hes completely the opposite.

we got two goals after the siren, that u shouldnt hav given away u guys are just massive heroes and kept yapping off... final score was more than two goals mernda killed ya's in the last half

and i hope you play next time we play you.. we'll show ya how soft we are.. thats not coming from the smallest kids at the club like the ones you were targeting on saturday
ill play next time you just watch out bud ill be the one kickin all the goals and sitting on your head put a tag on me ill still kick a heap... soley is smart he is not gonna bother with a midget and wouldnt waste his time fighting he's just hard at the ball like it or lump it... wouldnt mind playiung the supposed best team in the comp again coz one thing will change there will be a hail storm of goals coming of my right boot
ill pump up tyres as much as i like coz i can walk the walk mate

ill play next time you just watch out bud ill be the one kickin all the goals and sitting on your head put a tag on me ill still kick a heap... soley is smart he is not gonna bother with a midget and wouldnt waste his time fighting he's just hard at the ball like it or lump it... wouldnt mind playiung the supposed best team in the comp again coz one thing will change there will be a hail storm of goals coming of my right boot
ill pump up tyres as much as i like coz i can walk the walk mate

Its just a shame you couldn't do it for your team in the seniors big man!

Epping smashed us in the two's but unfortunately it still makes the record 5-1 in Merndas favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back