2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Garland, the missing link in the Epping under 19's?? Basically didnt play first game, 1 goal 5 and didn't play the second due to omission, please leave your thoughts on the matter.

slopz is easily the prestige player in the comp , no matter if it be up fwd or on the ball. a great player and sorely missed by the u19's . but a BOG perf on the W.E

I use to run water out to you in the 17's, where is the respect rod?? yeah and im still waiting for someone to come over that fence haha, howd did you go on saturday, play from the goal square, like always??

Haha didn't get a kick. Probably the worst game I have played for mernda. Still shattered about it to be honest. You should probably get back to the water or just commentating your actually good at those two.

Haha didn't get a kick. Probably the worst game I have played for mernda. Still shattered about it to be honest. You should probably get back to the water or just commentating your actually good at those two.

Oh really, oh well get those shit ones out the door early. Nah equal 5th in the goal kicking, good signs haha

oi wats all this talk earlier on about reece geary he is shit.... he has crap knees not worth the hype he is a HACK

Bit ordinary buddy! For a young bloke like him to be back playing footy after 2 knee reco`s is a pretty gutsy thing! Has not played for a couple of years, has put in almost a 12 month pre season and according to his coach, who his a 200 game player at Nth Heid and Lower and Frank Smith Medalist, he is a very good player who will, if and when he feels comfortable with it play some very good senior football. Kicked five goals in first game against Diamo and looked to be doing it easy. Lacks match fitness and as result will be managed accordingly.

I never said Barbara wasnt a good player, good on him in his second game, just dont elbow people behind play and kick people under the pack, soley bumps people within the contest, might go a little high at times but id rather that than random elbows and kicks under packs.

u epping blokez r jokerz.. end of the day 40point victory to mernda so keep talking as much as u want boyz, when use win a game some ppl might notice ya..

oi wats all this talk earlier on about reece geary he is shit.... he has crap knees not worth the hype he is a HACK

You have absolutely no idea mate. Recee Geary is a gun. 2 years out and he kicked 5, got best on and single handedly lead the bears to a win in round 1, he would be playing 1s if he hadnt been coming off 2 reco's. Was again among the best on saturday. He skills are probably the best going round in under 19s in either divison. Keep your stupid comments to yourself and i'd like to see you match up aganist him.

You have absolutely no idea mate. Recee Geary is a gun. 2 years out and he kicked 5, got best on and single handedly lead the bears to a win in round 1, he would be playing 1s if he hadnt been coming off 2 reco's. Was again among the best on saturday. He skills are probably the best going round in under 19s in either divison. Keep your stupid comments to yourself and i'd like to see you match up aganist him.
i hav no idea mate.... you wouldnt know shit from clay bud i hav played with reece he is not all he is cracked up to bee gud on him for bouncing back from the reco but dont go saying he has the best skills in both divis you obviously dont get around the grounds enough to know....
get out and about before you comment on your boy reece!!!!!!!
not a bad player but no superstar

Garland, the missing link in the Epping under 19's?? Basically didnt play first game, 1 goal 5 and didn't play the second due to omission, please leave your thoughts on the matter.

garland is a freak... no1 would be able to stop him in the 19's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont worry about the backline all you gotta do is worry about keeping it out of eppings forward line cos teams will have dramas keeping the goals down they will be good team if they had a full list

garland u shouldd know who this is...
im the one that hits u lace out on leads mate.. from the backline.. lol

u epping blokez r jokerz.. end of the day 40point victory to mernda so keep talking as much as u want boyz, when use win a game some ppl might notice ya..

wait till we have a full list mate... then u will have nuthin to say..
mate ur prob the shitest player on ur side.. thats if u play.. ur jst all talk..

razor you wiah you could play at epping with the likes of soley and dyl max and brenton keating and shiney..... mate top side you wish you could b apart of it but you probably wouldnt get a game down there matey

Im not talkin my team up or arguing, u played well and i havent said a bad word or complained. Your the Fwits that started this stupid blog talk, why dont ya come and bag soley to his face instead of this pussy online anonymous stuff. Why dont ya's just take the win and be done with it instead of running your mouth, thats what got your runner done in the first place hey??

Im not talkin my team up or arguing, u played well and i havent said a bad word or complained. Your the Fwits that started this stupid blog talk, why dont ya come and bag soley to his face instead of this pussy online anonymous stuff. Why dont ya's just take the win and be done with it instead of running your mouth, thats what got your runner done in the first place hey??

yer i agree with dyla..
all talk yous are..
wouldnt have the balls to say it to soley's face..

Still cant beleive that, "so keep talking as much as u want boyz" who posted the first message about soley?? you guys did, wouldnt wanna contradict yourself, your an absolute pumpkin!!

well they will be noticing us soon cause were coming just have to get the undicipline stuff right and we could give anyone a run for there money in the comp buddy by the way do u even get a kick cause ur dishing out some big comments mate just wondering wether you can back it up yourself

Still cant beleive that, "so keep talking as much as u want boyz" who posted the first message about soley?? you guys did, wouldnt wanna contradict yourself, your an absolute pumpkin!!

good stuuff dyl razor is a full blown pumpkin
razor is off his **** man you dont know shit brother your a horrible footballer i would love to play on you my frioend you wouldnt even get a sniff

good stuuff dyl razor is a full blown pumpkin
razor is off his **** man you dont know shit brother your a horrible footballer i would love to play on you my frioend you wouldnt even get a sniff

Prob the runners son, pissed about his daddy. Cant beleive em, they start it and then bag us for yapping, got to be kidding.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back