2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone up for having a crack at naming a div 2 nfl rep side? getting towardz the middle of the season now so should be a thing to look at even tho we arent rated and dnt get in these sidez.. dnt include player who have played only a game or 2.. make it with players who've played 3-5 gamez this season..

and bundy are a 2nd side that should alwayz be smashed, beat whittlesea macleod diamo or lower, come with 6 goalz of any of them, jst face it ur going 2 finish bottom 3, feel sorry for the blokes down there who r actually ok playerz and good blokez.. arent u that albino who sitz at full forward with long sleevez and a glove?

pretty sure bundoora beat lower champ! and good on epping they played their best footy on a day were we played our worst dont just assume bundoora because they are a 2's side will be easy beats mate just ask any1 from lower they will tell u there no easy beats!
did any1 hear wot happened to eppings dog of a ruckman who got 2 yellow cards and seemed more interested in belting bundoora best players rather then getting a kick..did he go to the tribunal???

pretty sure bundoora beat lower champ! and good on epping they played their best footy on a day were we played our worst dont just assume bundoora because they are a 2's side will be easy beats mate just ask any1 from lower they will tell u there no easy beats!
did any1 hear wot happened to eppings dog of a ruckman who got 2 yellow cards and seemed more interested in belting bundoora best players rather then getting a kick..did he go to the tribunal???

u betta be prepared for all the abuse ur going to cop from the epping folk on this board now.. they will probz say u kno nothing about football and ur a lemon and a pumpkin.. nobody says thingz about there ruckmen soly, his a god of epping.. however i agree with u, he did the same thing against us in round 2.. doesnt get a kick, is captain and all he does is hit ppl behind play.. be ready for the abuse ur going to cop mate..

anyone up for having a crack at naming a div 2 nfl rep side? getting towardz the middle of the season now so should be a thing to look at even tho we arent rated and dnt get in these sidez.. dnt include player who have played only a game or 2.. make it with players who've played 3-5 gamez this season..

what do u think mate?

what do u think mate?

sniper i think razor meant does anyone on this forum want to make a team so we have something to talk about other than how good Epping are going to be when they get a full side, by the time they are full strength half the team will be too old to play u 19s. please please if ur from Epping, we all know u beat Bundoora, please don't preach to us how good you are now. i felt sick watching the bulls go down, it was the worst game iv seen since joining the nfl. coulda swore the ruck was shown a red in the first quarter? maybe he should have a shave and practise getting a kick. epping are that bad, i will be genuinly surprised if st marys dont beat them next week, one of thier kids wears a glove and another one wears a white tee shirt under his jumper because its too cold... c mon? pingas we know u beat us and acknowledge it just dont preach about it, we played like trash... hey guys has there been any decent punch ons this year yet? we have been expecting them every week off the likes of macloed, epping and lower but it hasnt been too bad (no offence to macloed and lower you blokes were good)

sniper i think razor meant does anyone on this forum want to make a team so we have something to talk about other than how good Epping are going to be when they get a full side, by the time they are full strength half the team will be too old to play u 19s. please please if ur from Epping, we all know u beat Bundoora, please don't preach to us how good you are now. i felt sick watching the bulls go down, it was the worst game iv seen since joining the nfl. coulda swore the ruck was shown a red in the first quarter? maybe he should have a shave and practise getting a kick. epping are that bad, i will be genuinly surprised if st marys dont beat them next week, one of thier kids wears a glove and another one wears a white tee shirt under his jumper because its too cold... c mon? pingas we know u beat us and acknowledge it just dont preach about it, we played like trash... hey guys has there been any decent punch ons this year yet? we have been expecting them every week off the likes of macloed, epping and lower but it hasnt been too bad (no offence to macloed and lower you blokes were good)

keon park have had a few good 1z i think, had 1 at halftime of the game with mernda.. ppl were getting kicked whilst on the ground and all..

what do u think mate?

I dunno for every team, could name a few but will start with my own team and the only consistent performers thus far from mernda would be jared christensen and jayden drummond, however costa missailidis showed plenty of promise and improvement with a brilliant 2nd half against whittlesea on the weekend.. dnt kno how he didnt get in the best playerz, was by far our best..

bundy players for the div two rep side could be Jake O'Donnell, Andrew McCormack and Simon Bray, if Jake could kick straight he would be winning the goal kicking from the wing! kicked 6.5 against st marys macca still yet to miss out on the best players once yet

yeah mate i know wat razor was asking i was just seeing what his go was on the team. asking for his opinion. i probably worded it wrong. my bad.

anyway epping shldnt even be talk on this forum lets just scrap all talk about epping and onto important stuff hey..!

I dunno for every team, could name a few but will start with my own team and the only consistent performers thus far from mernda would be jared christensen and jayden drummond, however costa missailidis showed plenty of promise and improvement with a brilliant 2nd half against whittlesea on the weekend.. dnt kno how he didnt get in the best playerz, was by far our best..

yeah those players showing some promise but cant just depend on a second half performance. c.missailidis should have been in the best but thats the decision from some people.

i think that a few more rounds need to be played to determine a under 19's dream team squad.

dont even worry it would be a reece geary one man team razor reckons he is the best goin round he could fill all 22 positions on the ground the way he talks about him...

ohh yehh and wat am i this time a lemon or a pumpkin?? i wrote 1 thing about reece and that was give the kid a go bcoz his had 2 knee recos, u epping hypocrites i'd lyk to c any of u come bak from an injury lyk that.. all u lemonz and pumpkinz.. finally won a game i heard.. but still had that thug running around hitting ppl..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohh yehh and wat am i this time a lemon or a pumpkin?? i wrote 1 thing about reece and that was give the kid a go bcoz his had 2 knee recos, u epping hypocrites i'd lyk to c any of u come bak from an injury lyk that.. all u lemonz and pumpkinz.. finally won a game i heard.. but still had that thug running around hitting ppl..

epping are trash they got bundy on a terrible day, bulls thought they had already won it when they saw the fixture thats why, they needed the wake up call, razor u are an absolute grapefruit! reece has done it tough his doing well, pingas spend too much time injuring everyone else to get injured. i hope thier ruckmans beard gets caught in heavy machinary and rips his face off

harley boland from macleod has to be a shoe in,

epping are trash they got bundy on a terrible day, bulls thought they had already won it when they saw the fixture thats why, they needed the wake up call, razor u are an absolute grapefruit! reece has done it tough his doing well, pingas spend too much time injuring everyone else to get injured. i hope thier ruckmans beard gets caught in heavy machinary and rips his face off

r u starting along with these epping folk in regards to lemonz, pumpkinz and now grapefruitz?? read a few pages back i was sticking up for reece against those idiotz..

and bundy are a 2nd side that should alwayz be smashed, beat whittlesea macleod diamo or lower, come with 6 goalz of any of them, jst face it ur going 2 finish bottom 3, feel sorry for the blokes down there who r actually ok playerz and good blokez.. arent u that albino who sitz at full forward with long sleevez and a glove?

I cant believe your calling me Albino, i take pride in my complexion. And clearly its not me mouthing off, iv'e only stuck up for team mates copping slams from anonymous people, good on ya razor your tough as nails. Not all of us at epping are on here mouthing, and most of the mouthing is coming from people that play in the seniors. I agree with all the boys saying lets get off the topic of Epping and talk about the football, and Razor you be stop bagging epping and Rockstar will shut up even though the kid as trouble doing so. Who will win the flag this year boys, and who will they defeat???

I cant believe your calling me Albino, i take pride in my complexion. And clearly its not me mouthing off, iv'e only stuck up for team mates copping slams from anonymous people, good on ya razor your tough as nails. Not all of us at epping are on here mouthing, and most of the mouthing is coming from people that play in the seniors. I agree with all the boys saying lets get off the topic of Epping and talk about the football, and Razor you be stop bagging epping and Rockstar will shut up even though the kid as trouble doing so. Who will win the flag this year boys, and who will they defeat???

letz end all mernda/epping bagging then ok??

anyway.. can someone clarify this, psuh and shove broke out in the game against whittlesea and the umpire ran in with his yellow uniform and little yellow soccer card and said to 1 of the whittlesea playerz u grabbed him around the neck and sent the player off, does this not result in a free kick if he says " you grabbed him around the neck??" what do people think??

btw it ended being a ball up..

how did everyonez teamz go on the weekend? mernda had a comfortable 64 point win over hurstbridge and was good to see some playerz who aren't known as the elite playerz on the side having a good run around and getting a kick.. some handy inclusionz set to return in the coming weekz also.. but bad injury newz with michael ryder set to miss 6-7 weekz after tearing ligamentz behind knee cap..

Bundoora shittest team out there. felt like playing u'15s. epping to make top3 end of the year

haha u gta be kidding urself epping will finish 2nd last, well u cld call it last because keon park can harldy be called a team! so epping to finish last i wld have to say!

Diamo to beat bundy
lower to beat hursty
mernda to beat st marys
wasty to beat keon park
macleod to beat whittlesea

and the bye to get the better of epping

wats everyone elses tips

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back