2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

howz all the teamz going to look this week coming back after the queens birthday weekend? down at mernda 12 playerz not playing due to sickness, injury and work commitments.. and at least 5-6 playing sick or injured.. not a good week to be playing against the top side Diamond Creek..

howz all the teamz going to look this week coming back after the queens birthday weekend? down at mernda 12 playerz not playing due to sickness, injury and work commitments.. and at least 5-6 playing sick or injured.. not a good week to be playing against the top side Diamond Creek..

At watsy we r missing many blokes to injury! a few key players! and a few boys that will play with a bit of sickness! hopefully we get em bak to full fitness asap!

get over it make.. deal with the team u got..
12 players out.. u talk shit..

aren't we allowed to talk about whatz happening at our footy club anymore? bcoz again epping ppl have a big mouth yet are still without a real win..

diamo look to be to strong they will win the grand final easily.. heard macleod had a big inclusion this week with there ruckmen from seniorz coming down to play 19z??

aren't we allowed to talk about whatz happening at our footy club anymore? bcoz again epping ppl have a big mouth yet are still without a real win..

diamo look to be to strong they will win the grand final easily.. heard macleod had a big inclusion this week with there ruckmen from seniorz coming down to play 19z??

So long as he is registered and eligible to play, what is the problem????

everyone is talking about diamo and macleod, what about lower?
240 point win over keon park biggest this year against the bottom side..

everyone is talking about diamo and macleod, what about lower?
240 point win over keon park biggest this year against the bottom side..

Good win by lower. and i know every teams got injuries but lowers been hit hard, that 240 point win was without 6-7 of there starting 18 and lost another during the 2nd quarter.

Good win by lower. and i know every teams got injuries but lowers been hit hard, that 240 point win was without 6-7 of there starting 18 and lost another during the 2nd quarter.
Your forgetting that they played Keon Park. I can't see anyone losing to them.. It was always going to be a comfortable win for them, with or without key players. So let's unpucker our lips from Lower's ar$e for just a second eh?

who then? cant see any key players from the weekend missing do see darcey barden and arron landaro playing? hooper got injured i know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who then? cant see any key players from the weekend missing do see darcey barden and arron landaro playing? hooper got injured i know that.

Barden played and Lendaro is playing 19s because he wants to. But every club has injuries but just saying Lowers got a lot of improvment and everyones talking up diamo.

every side has players out mate so stop talkin bout who you got out, diamo and macleod are better than lower anyway

So its half-way through the season.. what are everyone's thoughts on who would be leading their clubs BnF or even League BnF. Since Morang don't have a 19s side anymore.. I can't really comment lol.

Barden played and Lendaro is playing 19s because he wants to. But every club has injuries but just saying Lowers got a lot of improvment and everyones talking up diamo.

I don't no why every one is talking up diamond creek there a good side but not the best i don't think at the moment. They do still have a couple of players to return in a few weeks and maybe a few might step up into the ones in the next few weeks which may strengthen them or weaken them depending on who goes up and who returns in time. But i still think lower plenty are still the team to beat seeing they beat diamond creek in round one and They are also starting to bring in players from the ones so they are illegible for finals time.

I think the top four finals teams are already made

Lower , Diamo, Whittlesea, Mcleod

I don't no why every one is talking up diamond creek there a good side but not the best i don't think at the moment. They do still have a couple of players to return in a few weeks and maybe a few might step up into the ones in the next few weeks which may strengthen them or weaken them depending on who goes up and who returns in time. But i still think lower plenty are still the team to beat seeing they beat diamond creek in round one and They are also starting to bring in players from the ones so they are illegible for finals time.

I think the top four finals teams are already made

Lower , Diamo, Whittlesea, Mcleod

macleod are much better than whittlesea.. i'd say lower diamo and macleod are very much ahead of the rest.. then whittlesea and mernda similar with bundy not far behind depnding on whose playing.. st marys hurstbridge and watsy r after that.. wit epping below them and then keon park.. down at mernda look for tommy deayton to be a surprise in the B & F and more noticeable players not fairing to well..

The results don't really back you up champ, so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Lower beat Diamo 85 to 81 & Lower beat Macleod 103 to 85
lower rely to much on a few players, come finals time those 5 or 6 players wont be able to do it all season, unless they get the 15 players back they reckon they have out, diamo and macleod have good teams which can be mixed up, and will be the sides to beat come finals

I havent seen ben flanagan all season from lower? his one co captain isnt he?? another vice from there hasnt been playing much due to injury also nathan flynn if i got it right....
and boys out due to school footy to, thats what i heard from someone down there

macleod are much better than whittlesea.. i'd say lower diamo and macleod are very much ahead of the rest.. then whittlesea and mernda similar with bundy not far behind depnding on whose playing.. st marys hurstbridge and watsy r after that.. wit epping below them and then keon park.. down at mernda look for tommy deayton to be a surprise in the B & F and more noticeable players not fairing to well..

Yer i know that mcleod are better than whittlesea i was just putting down the top 4 teams in no order. And aswell Mernda do not look any where as good as Whittlesea By last weekends results Mernda getting smashed by Diamond Creek and Whittlesea smashing Bundoora. I think the final ladder will be

Diamond Creek
Lower Plenty
Mcleod
Whittlesea

What is going on with Keon Park, In one of the most cowardly acts I have ever seen on a football feild no27 king hit a player from behind causing a serious injury to his face, mouth and teeth, knocking him out and only after he then went on and wanted fight every other player on the field and the crownd did the umpire decide to red card him. This guy I am led to believe has a disgraceful history and should never play in this league ever again. To the credit of the Keon Park players, after this they began to play the ball and showed that they actually aren't a bad bunch if kids, but, what can you expect when the COACH in his 3/4 time address tells his players to ,"Forget the ball, go for the man and see how tough they are."
This is disgraceful behaviour from a fool.

The finals are going to be very interesting, it's definitely out of Diamo, Lower and Macleod. All 3 sides are very good.

I play for Diamo, and we probably should have beat Lower Plenty in round 1. Having said that though, we probably should have lost against Macleod, I think they played better than us all day, they're an extremely good side. Our problem was we kept kicking it to that ****ing fat bloke that was playing spare. We play again them this week and it will be good to get another decent hit out. I thought Mernda would be alright, but they were pretty bad when we played them. I thought Whittlesea would be better, we should have beaten them by more.

I haven't seen Lower play, but it was an extremely close match in round 1 and I'm sure they've improved and got players back just like we have.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back