2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The finals are going to be very interesting, it's definitely out of Diamo, Lower and Macleod. All 3 sides are very good.

I play for Diamo, and we probably should have beat Lower Plenty in round 1. Having said that though, we probably should have lost against Macleod, I think they played better than us all day, they're an extremely good side. Our problem was we kept kicking it to that ****ing fat bloke that was playing spare. We play again them this week and it will be good to get another decent hit out. I thought Mernda would be alright, but they were pretty bad when we played them. I thought Whittlesea would be better, we should have beaten them by more.

I haven't seen Lower play, but it was an extremely close match in round 1 and I'm sure they've improved and got players back just like we have.

Yer I think its going to be very close between those 3 teams Diamond Creek, Mcleod and Lower Plenty any one of them could win the grand final on the day. I still Think Whittlesea will keep on improving each week, there not a bad side they have a couple of very good players.

And seeing as your from Diamond Creek i have noticed that Heath George is still not playing when is he set to return or is he out for the season?

And also Does any one know when Ben Flannagan will be returning?

Yer I think its going to be very close between those 3 teams Diamond Creek, Mcleod and Lower Plenty any one of them could win the grand final on the day. I still Think Whittlesea will keep on improving each week, there not a bad side they have a couple of very good players.

And seeing as your from Diamond Creek i have noticed that Heath George is still not playing when is he set to return or is he out for the season?

Heater's due back after our split round, so he'll be playing in two weeks. Looking forward to having him back! He had some groin problems.

Heater's due back after our split round, so he'll be playing in two weeks. Looking forward to having him back! He had some groin problems.

Ohh really I heard he was out for the season. His a gun, thats a big inclusion for an already strong Diamond Creek side. Im guessing it is going to take him a bit to get back into it again.

Do you guys think you will get Jesse Donaldson back to the 19s soon or do you think he will stay in the seniors all year seems to be playing alright in the seniors? And Tolley and Joel Kelly seems to be playing consistent footy in the 19s are they pushing up for senior selection soon?

Ohh really I heard he was out for the season. His a gun, thats a big inclusion for an already strong Diamond Creek side. Im guessing it is going to take him a bit to get back into it again.

Do you guys think you will get Jesse Donaldson back to the 19s soon or do you think he will stay in the seniors all year seems to be playing alright in the seniors? And Tolley and Joel Kelly seems to be playing consistent footy in the 19s are they pushing up for senior selection soon?
I wish Jesse would come down, haha. Don't see him coming back down at all. The kid's too good.

Our seniors haven't lost a game, so it's really hard for the younger blokes to push up and get a spot. Bar injury not many players are getting dropped from the 1s. Tolley has played a game or two, as has patto franzini but they both got limited game time unfortunately. They're all up there for selection, just they won't get in until an injury or something like that.

And yeah I can't wait for Heater to start playing some good footy again.

Macleod v Diamo to be a great game this week.

Macleod with a stronger team then last game, and starting to get a more experienced side on the field. As of the weekend only had 5 players from last years flag team, 2 more in waiting from injury are due in the coming weeks.

Definatly between Macleod, Diamo and Lower for flag, Whittlesea don't have it any more, and Mernda are overated.

Macleod v Diamo to be a great game this week.

Macleod with a stronger team then last game, and starting to get a more experienced side on the field. As of the weekend only had 5 players from last years flag team, 2 more in waiting from injury are due in the coming weeks.

Definatly between Macleod, Diamo and Lower for flag, Whittlesea don't have it any more, and Mernda are overated.

yer shall be a great game!! yeah macleod looks like the younger players are starting to find form after cuming up from the 17s

benny flannagan returning this week for lower vs watsy i think... first game of the season for him.

who then? cant see any key players from the weekend missing do see darcey barden and arron landaro playing? hooper got injured i know that.

im mates witha few of the lower boys n happen to get to a few of their games..hoops got injured early on and was without him fow the majority. lendaros playing the majority of the rest of the seaon in the 19s and lower were still without a few key players in robbie smith (key small), ricky mydlar and nathan flynn (both VC's) and ben flannagan whos joint captain with aaron.

wats evry1s thoughts after the half way mark of the year?? whats ppls biggest upset of the season? who will be up there for the comp B&F ?? and wat are the predictons for the rest of the season ?? im from keon park so obviusly we wont be playing finals. from what iv seen lower plenty have been the best side we hav cum up agenst then diamond creek. i rekon it wil be a lower n diamo granny but macelod wont be too far off.

premiers: lower
runners up: diamo
final 4: lower, diamo, macleod, whittlsea
comp b&f: geary or tolley
leading goal kicker: geary or rerdon
biggest upset: bundaoora beating lower

wats evry1s thoughts after the half way mark of the year?? whats ppls biggest upset of the season? who will be up there for the comp B&F ?? and wat are the predictons for the rest of the season ?? im from keon park so obviusly we wont be playing finals. from what iv seen lower plenty have been the best side we hav cum up agenst then diamond creek. i rekon it wil be a lower n diamo granny but macelod wont be too far off.

premiers: lower
runners up: diamo
final 4: lower, diamo, macleod, whittlsea
comp b&f: geary or tolley
leading goal kicker: geary or rerdon
biggest upset: bundaoora beating lower

Yeh would definitely have to agree with you there.. probably the biggest upset so far...lower diamo and macleod will all be up there n i rekon itl just come down to whoever plays better on the day

watsy by 3 over epping epping
Whittleseaby 8 goals over hursty
macleod by 280 over keon park
lower over stmarys by 12 goals
mernda over bundy by 6 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what does everyone think about the new fixtures to finish off the season? after this week playing st marys at kelynack AGAIN.. at mernda we have watsy, lower, whittlesea, diamo and epping.. bit of a tough draw however from how we've judged these teams from previous games Diamo still only seem to be the real stand out, we matched lower for 3 quarters on the weekend but costly free kicks and poor ball usage in the last quarter cost us badly.. how does all the other draws look?

what does everyone think about the new fixtures to finish off the season? after this week playing st marys at kelynack AGAIN.. at mernda we have watsy, lower, whittlesea, diamo and epping.. bit of a tough draw however from how we've judged these teams from previous games Diamo still only seem to be the real stand out, we matched lower for 3 quarters on the weekend but costly free kicks and poor ball usage in the last quarter cost us badly.. how does all the other draws look?

I wouldn't think mernda was even genuinly in the contest against Lower. 50 points was probly bit flattering for Mernda. Their top 5 or 6 players can match it but after that they fall away drastically. Also that was one of lowers weakest sides fielded all year. Only had 5 on the bench when usually 4 or 5 get rostered off. But lowers run IF its the same as the seniors have Mernda, Diamo, Whittlsea, Macelod and not sure of round 14 because seniors play Fitzroy. Pretty tough run.

[/B]

Yeh would definitely have to agree with you there.. probably the biggest upset so far...lower diamo and macleod will all be up there n i rekon itl just come down to whoever plays better on the day
mate Bundoora only beat Lower because Harro didn't play!

are you actually kidding me..being 6 goals down at 3 quarter time is still in it?
mernda never looked like challanging lower and were given plenty of opportunities because lowers disgusting first half performance
mate come back when you've got something actually worth writing

The last 5 games arnt too bad for most clubs. St.Marys clearly been looked after by the league by drawing Keon Park for the 2nd time in 4 weeks n the 3rd time this year. and playing all sides below them bar one. It'll be interesting to see bundoora vs lower round 14, Bundooras division 1 19's have a bye, they dropped a few back earlier in the year n there certain to drop a heap back next week.

mernda will beat lower when we play them at home.. with our full side in as well..

is that because you got so close last time against them with there worst side in all year. im sure you'll be at full strength and lower will have another 4 or 5 back in. and you must be real confident after a 8 point win over st.marys.

is that because you got so close last time against them with there worst side in all year. im sure you'll be at full strength and lower will have another 4 or 5 back in. and you must be real confident after a 8 point win over st.marys.
Mernda fought against a howling gale to take the win in the last quarter against St Marys so full credit to them.

Mernda fought against a howling gale to take the win in the last quarter against St Marys so full credit to them.

If Mernda are talking up how good a side they are, and saying how they are going to beat Lower Plenty next time around. They should have had the game wrapped up by 3 quarter time or half time against a struglling st marys side who only can manage to beat keon park by 7 goals a couple of weeks ago. If your struglling to beat st marys you have no chance of making the top four let alone beating Diamond Creek, Lower Plenty, Mcleod and Whittlesea Next time you meet them.

If Mernda are talking up how good a side they are, and saying how they are going to beat Lower Plenty next time around. They should have had the game wrapped up by 3 quarter time or half time against a struglling st marys side who only can manage to beat keon park by 7 goals a couple of weeks ago. If your struglling to beat st marys you have no chance of making the top four let alone beating Diamond Creek, Lower Plenty, Mcleod and Whittlesea Next time you meet them.

mernda had the game against st marys wrapped up at quarter time but as previously said against a howling wind down at kelynack it was not easy to score.. see how we go against watsonia this week..

has anyone heard the news about reece geary btw? apparently after the game against mernda is set to miss 3-4 weeks with shoulder injury??

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back