Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this crap. Carlton is an utter irrelevance and all that crap about seeing the Saints 2009 GF as akin is a disgrace. What an insult to the Pies.

this is becoming a farce.
was surprised judd didnt get his "6th" bog...
i cant wait to round 17 or 18 whenever it was we played carlton and JUDD gets BOG.. even though wellingham to half time completly dominated him before getting injured :(

It happened last year, the umpires gave very little recoginition of Dane Swans brilliant year.

But WTF is up with that Cartlon 79' GF?? What relevance does that have to anything? What was it the 40th anniversary? What do they even call that? the Basalt anniversary or something? For ****s sake what an insult!!

Surely if they were going to review an historical GF the Collingwood/Saints one would be the go!!

What is it with us winning games, often easily, and not getting the three votes?

That Judd one earlier was disgraceful but how did Boyd get them in the second dogs game? WTF??

This Carlton shit is really pissing me off.

We will know in 6 rounds time, but I'd say Pendles is our only chance of a top 3 finish.

The umpires clearly do not rate Dane Swan, it has been proven year after year, and is an embarassment to the event.

Ablett, Hodge, Pendles, Montagana and Swan all had better years then Judd, yet the bald prostitute will win it.

Wouldnt suprise if some of Pratt's estate is sunk into this somehow, what a farce!!!
All the money Carlscum, Judd and co survive on is ill gotten criminally gained funds at the expense of the Aussie tax payer.
I didnt think it was possible to hate those parasites and their smug over rated leader any more than i do, until now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we know why the standard of umpiring is so low in this sport. They spend their games oggling Judd or looking forward to oggling Judd.

Opposition players getting votes in 10 goal smashings is an absolute disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back