Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

This two vote shit is killing Swans chances. Had he had a few more best ons - not a bloody stretch to think he would have - he'd be sitting sweet now. Swan is getting robbed right now!!

All the 2's are killing him for sure.

What a load of shit if Judd wins it in no way has he been better than Swan, Ablett, Hodge, Sandilands, Goddard, Pendlebury or Montagna.

Don't panic....

Don't PANIC...

LOL!

Lets face it his chance is gone now. It would take something remarkable to get back from here and Pendles will steal votes off him towards the end of the season.

Brownlow rigged!

What an absolute disgrace!! Judd was lucky to be in the all Australian. Let alone win the brownlow this year!! This is utter bullcrap!! He should be embarrassed to accept if he wins!! Old hack in an ordinary team!! No wonder we can't get a free kick!

Its only the Brownlow medal.... It doesnt mean anything. Collingwood has never got votes at the Brownlow....it's traditional.

Chris Judd is a favourite of the umpires. We all know that.

As long as Dane can forget it by tomorrow, I really couldnt care less....

btw...great attitude to have..just laugh at it because its so criminal its funny

Haha, Swanny will forget about this by 11.30, about the time he is exiting the building and going home.

What a joke, why do we actually have an award voted upon by the most irrelevant members of a football game anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, to take something positive out of this farce, I hope he comes out in the Grand Final with some extra motivation out of this. We know what he's capable of, what he can push himself through, maybe this can take him to another level.

Re: Brownlow rigged!

lets not trash the umpires before saturday...after the weekend, we can let rip..

just smile and say its an umpire's award and the umpires are obviously looking for Chris Judd...

well done Chris. Good luck next year too when you get to play the full season!!

Look, to take something positive out of this farce, I hope he comes out in the Grand Final with some extra motivation out of this. We know what he's capable of, what he can push himself through, maybe this can take him to another level.

We know what will happen, Swan will come out on fire, have 44 touches, 12 tackles and kick 4 goals, get his premiership medallion and watch Riewoldt claim the Norm Smith.

He got one in the WC game. I've had enough of this bullshit award. I thought last year was annoying well this years alot worse.

Imagine how many votes Judd would get if he had stats like Swan? Judd consistently turned the ball over against us and got three.

I'm gonna go to bed if Swan doesn't get the next 3 votes.

Looking ahead:-

Rd 15 - 39 possessions (Most on ground)
Rd 16 - 36 (Most on ground)
Rd 17 - 37 (Most on ground)
Rd 18 - 31 (2nd to Pendles, Judd got 17)
Rd 19 - 32 (2nd to Didak, Ablett got 26)
Rd 20 - 31 (2nd to Pendles, Watson got 30)
Rd 21 - 28 (Eq 3rd with Steele, Pendles 1st)
Rd 22 - 34 (Most on ground, Mitchell got 30)

Meh, this time Charlie may yet elude him. Really cannot understand how Judd is so far ahead of Ablett, Sandilands, Swan and Watson.

:thumbsdown::mad:

We know what will happen, Swan will come out on fire, have 44 touches, 12 tackles and kick 4 goals, get his premiership medallion and watch Riewoldt claim the Norm Smith.

Don't count out one C. Judd.

As long as we win the premiership :) I'll take that!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back