2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

thinking about bring puopolo into my team any thoughts on his scoring ability and job security.
also would you start him or d stanley this week on this field thoughts???
thanks

I would wait a week or two before bringing Puopolo in mate, just to see how he goes. I reckon he'll do well though as by all reports he has been carving it up in the reserves and will be keen to impress. Bruce is out for the best part of 2 months so there is every chance that Puopolo will get a fair run if he performs.

^
My guess would be in to replace Bruce, however, not directly regarding his positioning. I think his inclusion will allow the likes of Birchall and Guerra to be a bit more attacking. If Cyril and Suckling were fit, I'd suspect he'd still be given a run against Port as his VFL form has been solid. Give him a couple of games first before getting him in though, just to see how he goes.

I think Mitchell will have a blinder...

Remember Cassisi is out..

Captain Mitchell it is.

Holyrioli is right, the Friday night captain is too risky cos it makes or breaks your weekend. The thought of a glorious start to the weekend too often clouds your better judgement, and results in you waking up saturday morning with a sense of regret and anguish at your decision made the night before.

If your confident and want to do it by all means run with it, however id avoid Mitchell as captain he has been prone to have stinkers against port and I would suggest KCornes will go straight to him with strict orders from above to limit his ball winning and cheap disposals, or else its back to SANFL with brother Chad.

A Geelong player since they play at skilled in Selwood/Bartel/Chapman/Enright would be a better option this weekend.

Will Matt suckling be back this week?

Probably not. The week after is hopeful but you never know with the hawks. I would keep him in the side if you can cover him though.

Another question for felloe hawks - Will I Smith play every week from now on? I think he will. Other thoughts?

Another question for felloe hawks - Will I Smith play every week from now on? I think he will. Other thoughts?

Am also keen on I Smith, I was hit with the silly stick at the start of SC and pick R Gamble, he is stagnating so badly my sub bench is turning green.

Will Smith get a regular run ? He is ready to jump in price

Hard to say just yet, had a great second half on Friday night so he'll no doubt keep his spot for this week. I think we need him in the team, has a bit of 'X' factor about him. See how he goes this week though before trading him in, he won't go up in price just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you guys get the impression that hodgey is just starting to run into some fitness and form? looked a bit better against port last week, and i'm considering upgrading a rookie to him.

do you guys get the impression that hodgey is just starting to run into some fitness and form? looked a bit better against port last week, and i'm considering upgrading a rookie to him.

Break Even of 143 this week in DT suggest wise move is to hold off atleast 1 more week. Hes in my radar aswell.

He seems to be running into fitness and form although other posters on this board are suggesting hes not improving adequatly which will cause him to miss games (probably by late withdrawel) or play underdone, a lose lose in DT world..

Im going to the game this sunday and going to monitor his output before making a decision

Hey guys, I've traded Smith in and was wondering if there's any chance he'll be the sub. It's between him and Krak as the last man in my starting lineup and Krak could very well be the sub. I'm going to the game tonight, so probably won't have a chance to make a last second change once news filters out about tonight's subs.

So, thoughts on whether Smith could be the sub on Sunday?

Cheers.

^ Smith is named on the wing atm (not that this means anything regarding the sub as shown in previous games) but I think he'd be extremely stiff to get the vest after last weeks performance. However, depending on how he goes against the Saints he may be a candidate to be subbed off due to being a rookie.

Arrrrgggg, I am close to sacking the coach of my team as the idiot forgot to reactivate the Collywobbles players from last weeks bye...I am an idiot!

I've been waiting for Hodge to build up his fitness and his value to hit its lowest point befor eI got on him. Had a massive score today, does he look ready to post regular 100's in DT? Thanks

Arrrrgggg, I am close to sacking the coach of my team as the idiot forgot to reactivate the Collywobbles players from last weeks bye...I am an idiot!

Think I played you in the eliminator - they did the same :D

I've been waiting for Hodge to build up his fitness and his value to hit its lowest point befor eI got on him. Had a massive score today, does he look ready to post regular 100's in DT? Thanks

I've been wondering the same thing...I think he's had enough matches now to build up his fitness base (which should only improve as the season goes on). I'm considering jumping on board...

I've been wondering the same thing...I think he's had enough matches now to build up his fitness base (which should only improve as the season goes on). I'm considering jumping on board...

Is cheap as chips at the moment ... but I'd wait maybe one to two more weeks. We play Sydney next week from memory, who aside from the fact that they don't concede DT points, we usually stink against them at the SCG.

Do people think Suckling keep up his scoring? Is he entrenched best 21 (ie if he has a couple of bad weeks will he keep his spot)? Premium backs this year are terrible and Suckling looks a good cheap alternative option to Shaw averaging 96. Cheers.

Sean Burgoyne was my SC unique mid premium pick this year. He started well, with 3 scores around the ton, then an 80, then 3 rank scores in a row. Whats his story? I've only managed to catch the game against the cats, and although he wasn't prominent he did some nice things. Is he:
a. just going missing
b. playing predominantly in the forward line
c. getting tagged
d. other

edit: I've just read the "Shaun Burgoyne's last 5 weeks" thread from top to bottom and have my answer. ??? over his fitness. Probably a chronic knee condition that needs managing and prevents him from training. He is dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back