2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Bon/Euge/JB should come out on sunday night/monday morning and declare that North v Coll is the match of the round next week (provided we get a solid win over WC).

In fact, if you look at the fixture:

StK v Rich
North v Coll
Port v WCE
GC v Carlton
Freo v Geel
WB v Bris
Syd v Ess
Haw v Melb

.....then we definately ARE the match of the round in Melbourne.

We need to steal some thunder from those Gold Coast bastards.

Bon/Euge/JB should come out on sunday night/monday morning and declare that North v Coll is the match of the round next week (provided we get a solid win over WC).

In fact, if you look at the fixture:

StK v Rich
North v Coll
Port v WCE
GC v Carlton
Freo v Geel
WB v Bris
Syd v Ess
Haw v Melb

.....then we definately ARE the match of the round in Melbourne.

We need to steal some thunder from those Gold Coast bastards.

In my opinion the Pies game needs to be viewed like a final. We have a week off after it I would love to see them playing like there was no tomorrow.

I know that Bon came out and said that outside the field of play should have no impact upon it.

Imagine the impact a win on the field in round 2 would have off it.

So you are exactly the type that Euge is trying to change the habits of...

Aah.. no. Financial situation did not allow me to budget for a membership up until my next pay, which happens to fall next week.

So you are exactly the type that Euge is trying to change the habits of...

With FG just having completed yr 12, I doubt he's in Euge's cross hairs just yet EH. Although one day I'm sure Euge will find a way of having North supporters' baby bonuses paid directly into the club. Now there's a thought!

Aah.. no. Financial situation did not allow me to budget for a membership up until my next pay, which happens to fall next week.
Youz Norf fans is sooo poor.

Lulz...

Seriously though, good stuff FG. :thumbsu:

Nice one FG, get those lungs pumped with air, the throat cleared of any phlegm and SHOUT YOUR ****ING ARSE OF NEXT WEEK.

GO ROOS!!!!

Youz Norf fans is sooo poor.

Lulz...

Seriously though, good stuff FG. :thumbsu:

arseh*le. :p

In regards to memberships though, are there any reserved seats left? I feel like I'm going to be able to attend a lot of games this year, what with my free time and all. Be nice to be able to be seated alongside fellow supporters.

Nice one FG, get those lungs pumped with air, the throat cleared of any phlegm and SHOUT YOUR ****ING ARSE OF NEXT WEEK.

GO ROOS!!!!

Absolutely.

Plenty left, If we had've sold out of the North End they would've made a point to let the world know.

Get into the North End FG. I reckon thats the spot for a young bloke to get help get the chant going.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got my membership things today in the mail. also got the 5-9 gold thing in the mail yesterday. my membership card is in my wallet (along with my membership cards from years gone by)
timmy

Will be signing up this week. Dont give me crap for signing up so late, have been struggling massively for money and my tax return has just come in ($4200 :D ).

Am back at uni this year finishing my Masters. Post-grads in Victoria dont qualify for transport concession (only state in Aus apparently), will I still qualify for a concession membership from the club?

Will probably get the Schimma Platinum package as that looks like it has replaced the Level 2 Reserved Seat package.

Will be signing up this week. Dont give me crap for signing up so late, have been struggling massively for money and my tax return has just come in ($4200 :D ).

Am back at uni this year finishing my Masters. Post-grads in Victoria dont qualify for transport concession (only state in Aus apparently), will I still qualify for a concession membership from the club?

Will probably get the Schimma Platinum package as that looks like it has replaced the Level 2 Reserved Seat package.

As a student you should.

Signed up again last week for 2011.
Despite managing to see only 1 game in the last 6 years, on account of being the Singapore Roo in the "lion city", I have done what I have always did in those last 6 years and bought an 11 game membership.
Having the membership and reading the Big Footy forum makes me feel still part of the club. :)

Signed up again last week for 2011.
Despite managing to see only 1 game in the last 6 years, on account of being the Singapore Roo in the "lion city", I have done what I have always did in those last 6 years and bought an 11 game membership.
Having the membership and reading the Big Footy forum makes me feel still part of the club. :)
which of course you are!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back