2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

30,000? Really? I can't see it, based on the lateness in the season and the recent rate of take up. Not saying it couldn't happen, but this seems fanciful. Or am I missing something?

Personally, if we're up on last year, I reckon that's a win, given the way we started the season. And it means the core media message can't be "dropping membership".

30,000? Really? I can't see it, based on the lateness in the season and the recent rate of take up. Not saying it couldn't happen, but this seems fanciful. Or am I missing something?

Personally, if we're up on last year, I reckon that's a win, given the way we started the season. And it means the core media message can't be "dropping membership".

I reckon we can. I hear we are advertising our 3 game membership on 3AW the other day. We still have 5 home games left. Perfect chance to sell them. We wont have a home game till July but the next three weeks are crucial. We play the GC, Dons and Port before the June 30 deadline. So that's our chance to sell them.

R15 v StKilda Sunday twilight
R17 v WB Sunday Twilight
R18 v BL Saturday
R19 v Carlton Friday Night
R22 v Fremantle Saturday Night.

It won't happen, but definitely get 30k next year!!!

I can't wait to go to Hobart for a match, I really like that town (to visit anyway).

I reckon we can. I hear we are advertising our 3 game membership on 3AW the other day. We still have 5 home games left. Perfect chance to sell them. We wont have a home game till July but the next three weeks are crucial. We play the GC, Dons and Port before the June 30 deadline. So that's our chance to sell them.

R15 v StKilda Sunday twilight
R17 v WB Sunday Twilight
R18 v BL Saturday
R19 v Carlton Friday Night
R22 v Fremantle Saturday Night.

The Friday night clash should be a huge enticement!! Esp if we are finding form and fringe supporters believe we could put in another good performance plus the STK and WB game should be tight even if they're twilight games!

dunno if i was seeing things but I'm sure the membership tent had a hand written sign saying "1 game memberships" before last weekends game. Anyone else see it?

there is still definitely the opportunity to crack the 30k figure this year given what home games we've got to come.

However I doubt we'd be able to get there by the AFL's June 30 cutoff date, given our next home game isn't until round 15 (July 3rd),

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno if i was seeing things but I'm sure the membership tent had a hand written sign saying "1 game memberships" before last weekends game. Anyone else see it?

1 game membership? That would basically mean we could "convert" anyone who wants to buy a ticket to our home game into a member. ;)

Do these count toward the official total?

Not sure. However, they are a magnificent way of staying a member when times are tough (and thus keep your consecutive years of membership), and a great gift for North supporting friends who haven't made the leap to membership!!

I bought one of these early in the year when I couldn't afford anything more, then upgraded it to the full troo roo membership a couple of months later. (finishing Uni this year, hope to have money in the next =p)

Staff were fantastic about it all!

Not sure. However, they are a magnificent way of staying a member when times are tough (and thus keep your consecutive years of membership), and a great gift for North supporting friends who haven't made the leap to membership!!

Of course, i know what its like when times are tough (I myself buy a 3 game or similar cause i cant afford a full membership). Just seems our membership structures have changed significantly and am unsure what constitutes a +1 :)

yes all that you say is correct and they also give North an idea of their fans (who aren't members) and probably most importantly a name and address.

A very smart move me thinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back