Cross
Atley
Liberatore
Cox
Goodes
Richardson C

How much do I get from here?any ideas or guesses

Re: Round 1 Scores & General Chat

really?? i thought he was as standard as barlow last year. makes me even happier hearing that.

Id say he is more this years jPod. Everyone will trade him in an burn a trade or 2 over the next few weeks :)

has anyone noticed they have taken 7 points off montagna supercoach score
If you're going off FanFooty, stop. m0nty puts up the preliminary unscaled SC scores, and then doesn't adjust to when they change them.

no i am just looking at my own team. through foxsports and herald sun
Weird then, because my opponent has him, and has been on 99 the whole time.

Would be delighted to reach 2000. 15/1520 with Cox, Boyd, Goodes, Everitt, Atley, Richardson and Heppell to come.

Unlucky what happened to Selwood, so that dragged my score a bit lower. Yarran had a stinker and had Duigan on instead of Lower.

it says on the herald sun scores update. he scored 106 points
Yeah, they are what m0nty gets his scores from. It seems they do more scaling after they release those scores, and then don't bother updating them. Pretty stupid.

17/1802

Grimes, Everitt, Kennedy, Atley, Murphy, Richardson to come

Happily take 2200

1729 with Grimes, Heppell, Jobe, Ward and Little Libba left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1673 with Hurley, Grimes, Heppell, Atley, Cox, Richardson and Higgins to go. Hoping for 2000+.

Decent start- 1800/17. Thank you Mr Captain Swan Sir. And to a lesser degree my last-minute Franklin > Rioli swap.
R Shaw, Shuey, Cox, Hurley, Veszpremi & Darling to come- could be anything really- 2150/2200 thereabouts isn't outside the realms.

Would be delighted to reach 2000. 15/1520 with Cox, Boyd, Goodes, Everitt, Atley, Richardson and Heppell to come.

Conservative forecast Ed, you should work in government.

Cox: 110
Boyd: 105
Goodes: 90
Everitt: hmm....85
Atley: 60
Richardson: 80
Heppell: 60

I think you should nudge or break 2100.

1,537/13

Grimes, Hurley, Boyd, Swallow, Heppell, Liberatore, Cox, Higgins and Richardson to come.

I need a combined score of 190 from Higgins and Heppell to beat PK Le Grand YSCC in the first round.

Anyone think it's possible? I predicted that Selwood's 24 would cost me the win and it looks like it will.

1661/15 (c)

So so thus far. Bruce is an egg. Anyone else thinking some early sideways action to Enright?

1661/15 (c)

So so thus far. Bruce is an egg. Anyone else thinking some early sideways action to Enright?

Didn't like at all what I saw from Bruce..will give him the benefit of 1 more week b4 I make any judgement. Either a sideways trade, or total downgrade. At this stage I dont have Heppel or Otten, so might b a target

Didn't like at all what I saw from Bruce..will give him the benefit of 1 more week b4 I make any judgement. Either a sideways trade, or total downgrade. At this stage I dont have Heppel or Otten, so might b a target
i could of wrote that myself. gets another chance next week and if he's no good probably one of those two will come in. either that or maybe a sideways to an enright or delidio. its annoying when you take a unique point of difference and they let u down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back