2011 Rds 1-2 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 1 Scores & General Chat

1710 with Grimes, Goodes, Cox, Harvey, Richardson & Atley to come.

Looking at 3rd quarter scores Goodes & Grimes need to have an impact in the last in order to pull out some solid scores.

15 done for 1616. captain played.

goodes (73), taspcott (79), grimes (66) - playing with unofficial 3qtr time scores

richardson, lecras, cox, a swallow to play this afternoon.

looking pretty solid.

at first i didn't like that supercoach wasn't updating live until end of each game, but now i don't mind it so much because it was always fairly confusing trying to work how you were going in relation to your opponent cause you weren't sure exactly how far each guy was through their game especially on the odd occassion when 3 games are going at once....

at least now you know exactly where you are at games end...

1768/19.......thanks to a couple of Donughts by ....L. Davis and Veszpremi...at least its only week 1 .....would have been happy with 2100+ now l'd be happy if l get 2000...

Goodes didn't get a possession in the last quarter. This deep forward stuff is shit, was still hoping he could pluck a goal from no where.

1807 with 16/22 and my captain played.

Got Grimes, Everitt, Gaff(covered by Conca), Atley, Cox and Richardson to come.

Got all my leagues well covered atm. :thumbsu:

^^ looks like gaff is gonna play.

goodes drops 10 in last quarter for the killer.

tapscott. well done my man.

Goodes didn't get a possession in the last quarter. This deep forward stuff is shit, was still hoping he could pluck a goal from no where.

3 touches and a goal in the second half according to TripleM :eek:

Love playing Tapscott & Lower over Darling & Duigan :D

2223 + Cox

^ Good work brah. Cox has a great record against the Roos, and with H-Mac out, 120 is defo on the cards.

2154 with Cox & Richardson to come.

Props to 'Son of Libba' for his 71 @ M6 and Tapscott's ton @ F7 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 done for 1616. captain played.

goodes (73), taspcott (79), grimes (66) - playing with unofficial 3qtr time scores

richardson, lecras, cox, a swallow to play this afternoon.

couldn't work out what was going. went from that to 18/1762 which made no sense but tapscott is still on 0. he got 113.

so i'm 18/1875.

those four still to play. still looking for big ones from cox and swallow for about 2300-2350.

in a bind. need swallow to outscore cox by about 80 to win my DT league game.... but still want cox to score big.... tough times :p

2156 with cox and anthony probable 2300 is top 5000 for this round so its a great start.

was really surprised at how good tapscott was today. i think he might be a keeper this year as long as he doesn't get injured.

I'm surprised with the number of people cursing (and having) Goodes. He played deep forward all preseason and it was just the mismatches against non-first line defenses that let him score the huge scores. He'll knock out some massive scores but it's probably going to be more of last year.

1921 with Richardson, Darling and Cox to come. Could be anything, but hoping above 2100.

Need those three to score more than 196 to win one league, Darling to score more than 35 to win a second, and the third is up against a guy who picked all debutants.

Everitt can't get any worse and he got 60 odd. I hope he'll come good cos that 200k could cost me in the end

2099 with robbie tarrannt left to play. Yarran stuffed me up could have had tapscott on who got 113 and also duigan i had on got 54 with Lower getting 110. But am happy with my result this week

Kennedy disappointed today. I have faith though.

2300 seems likely. Would be happy with that particularly considering Selwood was essentially a write-off.

Premium forwards were average this week.

2305 for me with Cox still to play. Wrapped with the start so far. Best decision was to bench otten for heppell and lower to start. Bad decision was taking Gibbs score as captain instead of backing Swan in. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back