2011 Rds 1-2 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 1 Scores & General Chat

Got 2171 . Hoping for a bit better next week.
A number of my players got in that 59-80 range.
Adelaide have the bye next week so Harbrow or Simon Buckley in for Otten, should have put Rutten and Darling in my first team ended up scoring 94 and 80 respectively.

2218. Very happy with that and the performance from some of my younger players Tarrant, Heppel. score could have been more if I had tapscott and Lower on. oh well

2395 with Selwood, and Tapscott on the bench.

Took Tarrant over Otten, been preaching it in the pre-season, but Tarrant could almost be a D7 keeper, he plays ALOT like Brian Lake.

2394 - great start for the year, but has disappointments like anthony, selwood, didak and otten.

the rucks scored a monstrous 306 which will probably not happen in a long while. so i guess it sort of evens out in the end :)

2459 with Goodes, Yarran and Riewoldt giving up pretty disappointing scores. I also had Lower and McKernan as my emergencies, so could have been ~130 points higher with slightly better player selections.

Now I just need to keep it up for the season ............ lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2252 for me. Not too bad considering I have Selwood and Goodes and no Swan :(. Wish I played Tapscott on ground over well any of my other forwards :p

2216....pathetic as far as i'm concerned:mad::thumbsdown:

selwood, yarran, goodes, atley (should have played heppell)...richardson, darling on bench

thoroughly unimpressed

2396 as a first rd score, bloody stoked with that.

2299. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying my premium forwards (Didak, Goodes, Franklin, Riewoldt + Harvey who's in my midfield but should eventually shift into the forward line) didn't help the cause.

A guy in one of my leagues got 2509.

2321. Not shabby, but Swan with the big C and Sandi/Cox ruck combo covered a few sins. Duffield, Otten & R Shaw made the backline look a little wanting. Impressed with Darling this afternoon. Cam Richardson nice emergency cover.
Looking forward to trying out those Golden Coast rookies next week:thumbsu:

2299. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying my premium forwards (Didak, Goodes, Franklin, Riewoldt + Harvey who's in my midfield but should eventually shift into the forward line) didn't help the cause.

A guy in one of my leagues got 2509.

Exact same issue for me, without Harvey. Confident that they will all bounce back though, not going to consider trading any of them throughout the course of the season.

2284 for me, but some terrible scoring by my forward line that could easily have got me 2450+ on a different day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back