2011 Rds 1-2 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 1 Scores & General Chat

2459 first up.

Very, very good considering Gray (68), Bewick (51) and Duigan (59) were relatively mediocre.

2333, few let downs but also a few surprises. Was hoping for 2400 but I spose this'll do.

It's funny my 3 forward premiums (Franklin, Riewoldt, Goodes) scored 221 between them and 3 of my cheaper forwards (Zaharakis, Krakouer, Tapscott) scored 328 between them...

Wow, a 2388 with Bruce/Yarran is a bloody good round!

Bosses_Day_2010_Oct15newsne.jpg

Thank you Sir.

Also had Buddy (72) and Cross (78) as underperforming premiums.

I'm jelly of your 2459.

Pretty happy with 2322 first up, considering I had Foley and Atley in my mids scoring about 60 between them and most of my premium forwards scoring well under par.

Swan as captain, Cox/Ryder in the ruck and a couple of rookies like Tapscott and Lower scoring hundreds got me out of jail.

How the hell you guys score so high I will never know. Some of you unhappy with 2200. Hell I got 1900. I should really put more time into this before the day of lockout.

Nice work mate. Interested to know your weekly rank.

Just a small request for you:

Any chance you/Axe can tidy up the BFSC board?
SuperCoach Board?

Will do a little tidy tomorrow but not looking too bad.

I'm thinking a 2600 or so is possible this week. If you make two changes to my team (ie. had O'Keefe instead of Goodes and a different midfield rookie, both entirely feasible) you'd get about 2600.

Terrible start to the year 2124 :thumbsdown:

Injuries to Selwood and Brown hurt. Goodes, Franklin (2-6 the **** buddy?) and Cross under performing. Had Richardson on the field with Tapscott and Darling on the bench, also Heppel on the bench after a silly last minute trade friday :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible start to the year 2124 :thumbsdown:

Injuries to Selwood and Brown hurt. Goodes, Franklin (2-6 the **** buddy?) and Cross under performing. Had Richardson on the field with Tapscott and Darling on the bench, also Heppel on the bench after a silly last minute trade friday :mad:

It's a marathon mate, not a sprint ;)

Good: Gibbs 136, Cox 165, Lower 110, Mitchell 122, RoK 141

Bad: Goodes 63, Boomer 64, Brown 64, Franklin 72

Ugly: Hale 47, Foley 25, Jones 28, an opening round shocker of 2079

Finished 2344. Happy but could have been better.

All my rookies were great, particularly Lower, Krak, Heppell, McKernan and Darling, and Sandi, Cox, Swan, Gibbs, Goddard and Bartel the standouts.

But some premiums really let me down, Goodes looked he was going to gun it but didn't, and Didak and Franklin were sub par, and wanted more from Boyd.

Very happy with that start. Had Tapscott sitting on the bench but avoided any really low scores Duigan and Goodes the worst. ROK saved my forward line this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back