4/433 Montagna, Roo, Goddard, Lids.

Pretty dissapointing given the calibre of players. :thumbsdown:

Re: Round 2 Scores & General Chat

Newman is good
rd 1: 132
rd 2: 134
might consider him in the next round.

Quick question. I've got JR in a second team. Just wondering if my emergency gets to play in place of JR who scored 0? I know it worked like this a while ago but not sure if it's been revamped.

Sirjimi- it's been revamped. Player out in the first five minutes does not get covered by a bench player.

Pretty sure I read that last week on the SC rules page. Happy to be corrected if I am wrong :)

Re: Round 2 - Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Anyone know if they closed the whole "emergency score counting if a player scores 0" loophole?

I remember them saying that they had rectified the loophole, although it's strange to see that on SuperCoach when you go into 'Match Centre', then 'Live/Completed Matches in the AFL' to get each player's score and statistics, Jack Riewoldt is not listed alongside the other 21 Richmond players who played tonight.

435 with Goddard as captain, Riewoldt and Deledio. Had Gibbs skipper last week but was sure Goddard would go at least 120+. And I had him in Dt where he spudded it up!

3/269 Goddard , Riewoldt and Gwilt

Now i could've sworn D HARRIS wasnt named for GC on the footy show last night so i swapped hin for SWALLOW.......cue Harris having 40 touches and Swallow doing a knee 10 secs in :rolleyes:

Well, there's plenty of online resources to use (including Bigfooty) so you can take your time and read the players names in the 26 and a half hours between the teams being first named and the lockout...I can't believe anyone would try to put their 33 players in position going by memory of seeing the various teams flash up on the footy show for about four seconds each.

535 / 4 (Cap).
Lids
Goddard (C)
Montagna
N Reiwoldt

not thrilled with Goddards score but nearly all m league opponents also have him as cap so no too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well once again the Friday night concussion curse strikes again.

4/387 effectively though that is 3/387 and 1/0 so I'm happy that my three other players have salvaged something.

The great news is I have captain Swan today and both my leagues have used up their captain already.

My opponent in one league has already used 7 players for a score of 438 and in the other league (which I'm more interested in winning) I'm actually in front by 29 points!!!! although with one less player used.

Is it bad that my main concern throughout the night wasn't the result but how my SC players did?

This is what has become of me playing fantasy football games.

Gutted for those that had Lenny but I have to say - "Thank God it wasn't me, for once!":rolleyes:

Is it bad that my main concern throughout the night wasn't the result but how my SC players did?

Seeing as though your a Saints fan i'd say that is slightly concerning lol. Those close games you just pray that one of your guys and not an opponents player can kick the winning score!

Dal Santo's 107 disappointing after scoring around 50 in Q1 alone.

Reiwoldt has stitched me right up this week. Good on him for blasting the Richmond medical staff.

Had he played Richmond would have won but I'm digressing.

Had GoDdard as captain. While I would of like another 30 points, at least the ton is banked. To all those crowing about having Swann, as it stands he's on zero, so don't get too excited just yet

4/385
Goddard, Lids, Gilbert, Cotchin.

Had a choice between Gilbert/Fisher at the start of the year, chose Gilbert because he was going forward. :(

In my 4 leagues the only 1 I'm losing in has had 2 extra players play and has 3 Adelaide players in his team :eek:.

From the SC website: "a zero-scoring player who is actually named and in the starting 22 will no longer be replaced by an emergency (and a zero score will have an impact on their value)".

homer+donut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back