2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be a while since I've watched WWE; I don't even recognise half of the people in that Rumble.

There seriously not gonna give teh Championship to Del Rio. Also why does Cena have to fight the Miz for the Championship. Give some one else a go.

They sure are.

"La Escencia de la Excelencia, ALBERTO DEL RRRRIIIIIIIOOOOOO!!!"
alberto-del-rio-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg

Ewrestlingnews.com are saying Booker T has signed a contract to be a Wrestler/announcer and Nash signed a contract 48 hours ago it was a last minute thing they have been having discussions for a while

Fair enough then, did not know that. Honestly thought people were just taking rumour as fact.

We'll probably get Nash vs. Big Show at WM, based on their little Rumble staredown.

Would like to see Del Rio go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship now :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy about the winner.:thumbsu: Lets hope Rey isn't feuding with Del Rio still as I am sick of him.

Super Cena.:thumbsdown:

he is good 15 minute wrestler but after no. Hopefully miz and cena mainevent wm27. i liked there mini feud they had.

LOL @ the tna guys getting bigger reactions then the wwe roster.

[youtube]h8WuIi6d3kg[/youtube]

[youtube]A_-yjjE_Pac[/youtube]

Lol at Striker, "I am marking out bro". I did aswell!!!

I hope to see them on Raw or Smackdown because their rumble outings were too short.

del rio cant construct a match longer then 15 minutes

Good thing for you then that WWE main events rarely go longer than 20 minutes these days :rolleyes:

Seriously though, he's been a main eventer in Mexico for years, working primarily as a face. The fact that he's gotten over so convincingly as a heel in such a short amount of time, and incorperated his natural wrestling style into the formulaic WWE match style is a testament to his versatility and talent. I trust him to put on a good match more than most guys on the roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back