10 – 12 weeks

Rhys O’Keeffe
Foot
7 - 8 weeks

Rob Warnock
Shoulder
3 weeks

Re: 2012 Carlton Injury List Update

Not convinced of the accuracy of these injury lists, but I am prepared to take it at face value, for now.

Good to see that the club expects Judd, Jamo and Duigs to be back in time to get a game or two into them before the real stuff begins.

Warnock out for another 3 weeks means there's a distinct possibility that he will find himself behind Kreuzer and Warnock throughout the preseason, and potentially early in the season as well. Has to really knuckle down upon return.

Unfortunately ROK just seems to have the body that won't hold up to the rigors of AFL football. The boy has talent but that only gets you so far.

We've covered Mitchell ad nauseum on here. Looking forward to the 2nd half of 2012 for him.

Shame about Bell - was looking forward to seeing him through the NAB series. From memory he started preseason quite well (particularly in the time trial) so here's hoping he returns in a few months without any further hiccups and is afforded the opportunity to string a few good performances together.

I notice that Rowe is no longer on that list which is fantastic. Doubt he'll play next weekend but would have to think he's every chance of featuring against the Bulldogs on Sunday week.

I notice that Rowe is no longer on that list which is fantastic. Doubt he'll play next weekend but would have to think he's every chance of featuring against the Bulldogs on Sunday week.

White must have also got over his hamstring then.
It would be great to see Rowe next week or the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you know? :eek: :p

I know nothing !! :D

sgt-schultz-sgt-shultz-knowing-nothing-demotivational-poster-1262241779.jpg

Yarran hamstring tightness and Henderson back soreness.

Anyone know what is up with Mitch Robinson?

"And (Jarrad) Waite will be the Brisbane game, (Mitch) Robinson, (Nick) Duigan will be the Brisbane game and (Michael) Jamison will probably be against the Lions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back