2012 List Management - Drafts, Trading and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently someone who is historically correct has said were trading 21 for Dawes on another forum, add to that all the sites saying 21+47.. when there's smoke there's fire. Lets hope not though!

That's probably because someone saw it posted somewhere else, then posted it here, then from here it gets to other forums, twitter and facebook.

21 and 47 is pretty ridiculous, for the record I'm not a big Dawes fan but I would take him because simply.. we need him. But we can't be pushed around.

so we lost 21... if i sold a 500 dollar car for a 1000 dollars and then swapped it for weed I didn't swap 500 dollars. I had 1000 dollars... omg I cannot believe this... I was ok with dawes for a pus forty pick but 21 omg

Yeah but he is talking just overall in our trade period I'm guessing, meaning so far we have lost Lake, 27 and 47 for Dawes and 41.

Please kill me

Apparently someone who is historically correct has said were trading 21 for Dawes on another forum, add to that all the sites saying 21+47.. when there's smoke there's fire. Lets hope not though!
21 for Dawes I would believe could happen. What I don't believe is Facebook and Twitter pages all coming up with 21 and 47 in the space of half an hour. It's just a massive domino effect. One makes it up, the rest follow.

I know we are jumping the gun but there have been a number of reports of this over the last hour or two.
The club needs to know this is not an acceptable trade and it is a trade which puts into question the competancy of the BMac and the entire football department.

If it does not go ahead, I will be the first to admit over-reacting.

Gives us some sort of structure, half the clowns on this board might not know what that is.. and I'm by no means a huge Dawes fan.

No need to resort to insulting people just because they disagree with you. Doesn't help your arguments in the slightest. There has been plenty of heated and passionate debate without the need for insults or deragatory comments.

Half of the Collingwood board are laughing at us in regards to trading pick 21 for Dawes.. MM doesn't want Dawes at Carlton, Collingwood prefer Lynch to Dawes, we have the upper hand in negotiation.. surely not doggies, surely not!

No need to resort to insulting people just because they disagree with you. Doesn't help your arguments in the slightest. There has been plenty of heated and passionate debate without the need for insults or deragatory comments.

I think you need to read some of the posts on this board to see that the defamatory and personal comments have come from posters on this site and aimed at people in the club. There have been tons of insults thrown about, including by you. Adam10 didn't direct his post at anyone in particular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true lets allget togethertogether and put a vote of no confidence in for the current administration

Hilarious. Sack everybody, shut the club down, banish Fantasia, McCartney and Dalrymple to the far ends of the earth. Throw a Smorgon in a vat of boiling oil.

Serious people, grow the **** up.

21 for Dawes I would believe could happen. What I don't believe is Facebook and Twitter pages all coming up with 21 and 47 in the space of half an hour. It's just a massive domino effect. One makes it up, the rest follow.
Agree

I still think Dawes and 39 for 21 and 47

'I'll never go to a match again' and 'I will not renew my membership'

Mmmmm nah I'll stick with clowns.

This will prove to be BMac's Rawlings trade
21 for Dawes is nonsense.
41 and tutt or sherman or vez - I can live with
21 in a good draft is our shot at a gun

I think our Recruitment team have become fidgety watching GWS, GC, and Melbourne complete all these trades and they want to be part of the action. STOP IT

'I'll never go to a match again' and 'I will not renew my membership'

Mmmmm nah I'll stick with clowns.

I will admit that there are times when this board has been accused of being a bit dull.....

Not this week it hasnt.....

In light of the Tippet/Taken Liam Neeson quote fiasco from a few days ago, it's probably a good idea to not mention burning things down.

Let's all get a grip here people. No personal insults, no defaming of individuals at the club.

I don't like cracking the whip but don't force my hands guys.

Lets keep it civil

I know we are jumping the gun but there have been a number of reports of this over the last hour or two.
The club needs to know this is not an acceptable trade and it is a trade which puts into question the competancy of the BMac and the entire football department.

If it does not go ahead, I will be the first to admit over-reacting.
Exactly, me too. But if it does go ahead it is just ridiculous and proves that the people we have are not up to it.

I agree, personally I think it will be Dawes for 21 but even then I'm pissed. I do not wan't to lose 21 in anyway for Dawes even if we get back 39. If it does end up being 21 and 47 for Dawes then that is just ****ed.
If it does go ahead it then proves to all members that the club cant be trusted. I don't know about you guys but I don't want to spend a lot of money on these people when they can't even tell their own members the truth. Saying things like Lake is a required player and then the next day selling him (isn't the worst because we don't know the full story) but then saying we want to take our picks to the draft, etc and then doing something as stupid as this. They have already shown to not be as with it as other clubs traders seeing as we never seem to work out the tricky major win win situations that the likes of GC and GWS do.

Look I can see where people are coming from wanting Dawes and it would not be the end of the world if we got him but surely we don't give up more for a pick in the 40s, IIRC he wants to leave, how do we manage to hold the upper hand in all this situations and then just throw it away and give in to these bigger clubs.

****ing weak.

Why can't we be rumoured in good trades like 3 + 12 + Anderson for 5 + 6 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back