2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which combination would you guys go for?

1. Sam Mitchell / Kreuzer / McIntosh

2. Hayes / Mumford / McIntosh

3. Conligio / Mumford / McEvoy

Option 3 gets me a premium ruck and hopefully set and forget but starting with a rookie midfielder. Option 1 has a gun in Mitchell but a more risky ruck combination. Option 2 is kinda in the middle.

which one guys?

Option 3 gets me a premium ruck and hopefully set and forget but starting with a rookie midfielder. Option 1 has a gun in Mitchell but a more risky ruck combination. Option 2 is kinda in the middle.

which one guys?

I like option 3 mate as IMO it is the least risky cos there are no players coming off an injury.

Also it's quite possible that Conligio will earn you a lot of cash and then you can upgrade him to any in form mid when the time comes.

Hayes, Kreuzer, BigMac all question marks over them. I would definietly not have Kreuzer and BigMac in the same team VERY risky.

I vote option three also.

Here's mine:

H Shaw + Playing rookie FWD (Smedts, Hampton, Treloar, et alia) v. N Brown + Dangerfield

which one guys?

I vote option three also.

Here's mine:

H Shaw + Playing rookie FWD (Smedts, Hampton, Treloar, et alia) v. N Brown + Dangerfield

H Shaw + Playing rookie FWD

struggling with this one
n. riewoldt & h. shaw
vs
chapman & hurn (or any other def under 480k)

H.Shaw - yes, other 3 , no.. maybe rioli or sidebottom instead of N Roo. juggle rookie cash to get the right "premium" first up

Struggling with this one.

Giles/Orren (as 2nd ruck to Lueunberger) + M.Murphy + Enright

vs

Kruezer (as 2nd ruck) + Grimes + Hayes.

easy decision imo
you got rookie (guaranteed to make money) + a super premium + a premium
versus
a possible breakout + a huge injury risk + a possible premium unlikely to score enough to be worthy of selection in midfield at the end of the year

first option all the way for me, 1 super premium, 1 premium and a rookie versus 3 smokies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ yep agree option 1 for me too. Don't believe Giles' scoring will be that far off Kreuzer's anyway. Mine is -

Cox + Birchall

v

Mummy or Burger + Lids

^ yep agree option 1 for me too. Don't believe Giles' scoring will be that far off Kreuzer's anyway. Mine is -

Cox + Birchall

v

Mummy or Burger + Lids

I like option 2 more. Cox seems overpriced for me at least, and Lids has been a premium defender for a number of years, not so sure on Birchall.

sloane + wingard vs gibbs + baguley or couch ????
as i already have gibson and magner locked

Scott Thompson $598,800 and leader of a midfielder that plays Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs in Adelaide and GWS in the opening 4 rounds.

vs

Nathan Fyfe $585,700 who would give me flexibility as a DPP as I have Goodes, Martin and Zaharakis in my forward line.

Scott Thompson $598,800 and leader of a midfielder that plays Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs in Adelaide and GWS in the opening 4 rounds.

vs

Nathan Fyfe $585,700 who would give me flexibility as a DPP as I have Goodes, Martin and Zaharakis in my forward line.

I've got Thompson because of the favorable draw but I'm starting to think this may backfire if he isn't top 6 at the end of the year so may just upgrade him to a lock instead. I have Fyfe also but as a fwd. he shld finish in the top 6 fads at the end of the year.

Fyfe looks great again. Should be top 6 I'm going to say top 4.

Defender position number 4 + a forward is what I'm finding quite hard.

Grimes/Hargrave/B Lake + Goodes/Pavlich/O'keefe

vs

Fisher + Dangerfield

?? Ideas suggestions

There's risk in both of those options, but I prefer option 1. Hopefully this weekend will enlighten us to the best defender out of those 3, I prefer Grimes atm, along with Goodes in your forward line.

Option 1 - Pendles M1 + Sidebottom F5

Option 2 - Swan M2 + Zaha F5

The money left over is roughly the same.

Cheers.

I'm looking at down grading one of pendles abblett selwood or Boyd

Or do I just keep them as my locks for the season, I don't see any letting me down during the season

Keep as is.

Brad Ebert vs Allen Christienson

vs

That is a very nice opening few rounds for Thompson isnt it? Very close call. Still reckon Fyfe will break in half Bruce Reid style one of these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back