2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did didn't he. Thanks

Mitch Robinson v Zaka?
Depends which do you think is going to have a better breakout year. If i had to pick between those 2 i'd say zaharakis (assuming thats what you meant by zaka). However personally i would try and get an extra 50-60k and go for a chapman or a martin.

Another option around the same price is sidebottom who i would probably pick up over zaharakis

Would go with Zaka, only coz i'm biased:p

Koby Stevens (WCE) or Devon Smith (GWS)?

Would go with Zaka, only coz i'm biased:p

Koby Stevens (WCE) or Devon Smith (GWS)?

Right now probably Stevens, but I would just wait until after the NAB cup before you make any decisions on rookie priced players, mostly speculation at the moment. Other players might suprise you.

Hey unsure on a few players...

Dylan Grimes V Robbie Tarrant V Hargrave V Lake (already got Howard though)

Getting Tarrant or Hargrave or Lake means I can get Lucas in Mids too for J Mcdonald.

Thoughts?
Thanks!

Hey unsure on a few players...

Dylan Grimes V Robbie Tarrant V Hargrave V Lake (already got Howard though)

Getting Tarrant or Hargrave or Lake means I can get Lucas in Mids too for J Mcdonald.

Thoughts?
Thanks!

Hargrave. Should score well this season and can be easily upgraded to a premium later in the season.

I'd keep Mcdonald and use the extra money on upgrading a mid-priced player to a premium.

Birchall vs. Fisher

Rockliff vs. Priddis

Thoughts on both of these??

Birchall vs. Fisher

Rockliff vs. Priddis

Thoughts on both of these??

Very difficult but probably Fisher and Priddis, don't take my word for it though.

Tough question to answer but:

Wingard v Koby Stevens

Very difficult but probably Fisher and Priddis, don't take my word for it though.

Tough question to answer but:

Wingard v Koby Stevens

Tough one but I probably say Stevens as I can see wingard as sub for most games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you could Shaw and Goodes, Shaw is looking in great form and Sydney has a great early draw. Pav will be up there I'm sure aswell

The way my team is at the moment I'm $12,500 short. Will try and make a minor adjustment somewhere to squeeze them both in.

The way my team is at the moment I'm $12,500 short. Will try and make a minor adjustment somewhere to squeeze them both in.

If you can't find the extra cash, I would be going with your first option. Shaw is a must in my humble opinion.

I am tossing us between Scotland / Enright / K. Stevens or Birchall / Broughton / Gaff.
I am trying to get Andrew Gaff into my side as the big improver this year. Any thoughts?

Scotland and broughton stand out to me out of those options, my dilemma is: H. McIntosh or Kruezer
I'm after consistency that can make a bit of cash to trade up later on for a cox-like figure

Never had scotland before might swap him with one of lids fisher/goddard prob be lids with hammy injury.make hargave lids in 6 weeks that might work.
morris v ellis both should be games surely.
l dont think many cats from the lastest draft will getting games.

Think this will be the first year in the last few i start without Lids, but who knows he could destroy a nab game and get in

3 prem + 5 rookie midfield set up.

vs

1 prem 3 rookie ruck set up.

Thinking of going with the 3 rookie midfield then being able to upgrade quite quickly depending on price rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back