2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvia out round 1 - club imposed suspension. Probably Fyfe over Pav (just) for mine based on age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn for my money.....looks like he'll have the WC defensive quarterback role.

Jury still out on Lake, but he's playing against the Blues on Sunday.

Yeah, I'm not picking Brown if he's going to miss the first one or two weeks, but I still wouldn't get in Clark.

Agreed, wouldnt touch Clark.

As bad as it sounds, from an SC point of view, I would have preferred Brown to miss the first 4 weeks, as he could have been a potential downgrade/upgrade target in week 7. Starting in week 2 wont give even the best rookies enough time to peak in price by round 5. Just food for thought.

Birchall or Suckling??

Adcock, Grundy, Hurn??

Lake or Marty Clark??

Birchall or Suckling??

Adcock, Grundy, Hurn??

Lake or Marty Clark??

Birchall, Adcock, Clark.

Hurn is probably safer than Adcock, but if Adcock stays on the park he should score better.

Birchall, Adcock, Clark.

Hurn is probably safer than Adcock, but if Adcock stays on the park he should score better.

Cheers. Was the way I was leaning

Lake, as Hurn - even on a wing - is still so important to the Eagles' set up and will cop lots of attention

Lake or Carlisle? I am really warming to Carlisle. Third year, excellent preseason. Gumby finished, Hurley more a FB

Hurley is a forward, but still Carlisle is a definite break out prospect.

Lake was suggesting yesterday (HS article) that he may play VFL for the first couple of rounds to get his match fitness back. Scheduled to play a half against the Blues on Sunday though.

Birchall, Adcock, Clark.

Yeah Birchall's a lock and I don't hink I've wavered for longer than a few minutes with him.

Too early I suppose, but let's wave a wand and say they all get upgraded.... Baguley, Couch or Magner? At present I'm thinking Magner for scoring potential should they all play, but DPP does help with Baguley and Couch. All sub candidates too

Yeah Birchall's a lock and I don't hink I've wavered for longer than a few minutes with him.

Too early I suppose, but let's wave a wand and say they all get upgraded.... Baguley, Couch or Magner? At present I'm thinking Magner for scoring potential should they all play, but DPP does help with Baguley and Couch. All sub candidates too

Based on what ive seen, Magner probably has the best scoring potential followed closely by Couch then Baguley. But if they all play I doubt the difference in average will be that great.

I'm hoping for Couch to get promoted though, he looked really confident during his NAB debut, and given his DPP status, fits nicely into my struture.

Based on what ive seen, Magner probably has the best scoring potential followed closely by Couch then Baguley. But if they all play I doubt the difference in average will be that great.

I'm hoping for Couch to get promoted though, he looked really confident during his NAB debut, and given his DPP status, fits nicely into my struture.

He did didn't he. Thanks

Mitch Robinson v Zaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back