2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the latter. Kruezer outperforming Warnock and Hampson at training should see him a lock for round 1. Mummy is mummy!

Rioli vs Zaha, Beam or Sidebottom?

Zaka and Sidebottom to possible spend even more time in the middle and have hardly missed a game in the last 2 seasons. Beams had a sensational end to the home and away season and Rioli has durability issues..
I would be looking at at least two out of the three of Zaka, Sidebottom and Beams.

Zaka and Sidebottom to possible spend even more time in the middle

Sidebottom maybe, not so sure about Zaka though. He’s had an interrupted pre-season plus he got extra time in the mids last year due to Watson being out. With Watson fit I’m not confident he’ll continue getting mid time.

Sidebottom maybe, not so sure about Zaka though. He’s had an interrupted pre-season plus he got extra time in the mids last year due to Watson being out. With Watson fit I’m not confident he’ll continue getting mid time.

Zaha was carrying an injury most of last year and in now back to full fitness, no interruptions this preseason. He will most definetly play more midfield this year regardless of Watson playing ( completely different roles).

Goodes vs ROK for a fwd line spot

I'd still take Goodes out of those two. ROK is starting to look like age is wearying him. Goodes can be fickle but it looks form-related rather than age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who should i pick for D3

Suckling vs broughton vs enright

Enright is clearly the most consistent option, but is age a factor?

Broughton could easily go back to doing defensive roles and we saw how that impacted his scoring early on last year.

Suckling is more of an unknown. He had one good season, but can be back it up? A lot of players in other teams that play similar roles can easily move between 75-95 averages from year-to-year.

I'd go for Enright personally.

Tossing up between my starting two forwards, I have buddy and pav at the moment but wouldnt mind goodes from the get go as he has a cruisey opening few games with potential for some BIG scores!

Buddy/pav vs buddy/goodes vs pav/goodes

Semi tempted to swing to the pav/goodes combo and upgrade to buddy later on

Tossing up between my starting two forwards, I have buddy and pav at the moment but wouldnt mind goodes from the get go as he has a cruisey opening few games with potential for some BIG scores!

Buddy/pav vs buddy/goodes vs pav/goodes

Semi tempted to swing to the pav/goodes combo and upgrade to buddy later on

All 3 options are winners, you can't go wrong with Goodes' draw, Pav's consistency and Franklin's dominance.

Watch in the NAB cup to see how Pav is played though, could help with your decision.

Selwood & Giles V Clifton & Sandilands/Leuenberger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back