2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd defenitely go with Murphy and Barlow..

Who should i go with out of

Heppell & Hanley?

No contest: Heppell. He has bulked up, will definitely improve, is an extremely slick & classy player and will start to get a bit of an outside-mid role this year.

I'd defenitely go with Murphy and Barlow..

Who should i go with out of

Heppell & Hanley?

Tough one. As has been mentioned Heppell has bulked up heaps.
Hanley is one who improved heaps in 2011. And then racked up the numbers in the International Rules series (if that's any indicator).

I expect Heppell to average mid 90s, and Hanley to average around high 80's to 90. I'm saving Hanley as an upgrade target myself.

Probably not the right thread for these two questions but here goes:

1. Wingard vs. Cheaper rookie + upgrading mid-pricer/premium to better premium?

2. Barlow, yay or nay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis VS Murphy?

Murphy. He has more potential to get the big 130 or 140 plus scores, where as Priddis tends to stick around the 100-120 max mark. Both reliable, but Murphy deserves the extra price tag.

Watson and Hodge.

Really hoping Hodge gets back to full flight this year.

O'Keefe vs. Pavlich?

Zaha was carrying an injury most of last year and in now back to full fitness, no interruptions this preseason. He will most definetly play more midfield this year regardless of Watson playing ( completely different roles).

According to the afl website his knee tendatnits has effected his preseason and and he has pronounced himself " sorer than he had been in any of his previous three years at the club"

http://www.bigpondsport.com/dream-team-builder-david-zaharakis/tabid/91/newsid/82816/default.aspx

defender rookie (not marty clarke or brandon ellis) + Kreuzer + Barlow + Hawkins/Darling
or
Jake Carlisle + Leuenberger + Morabito + N.Riewoldt

Wingard or T. Mitchell?

Secondly, an extension of that question, which option out of the following?

1. Enright, Wingard, Saad
2. Broughton, T. Mitchell, Porplyzia

Thanks

Id say rockliff over priddis

Enright, Wingard, Saad

but id pick Mitchell over Wingard as a 1 on 1

my question is Kruezer v mcintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back