2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to say except you are correct.

Add the freedom of not being Cap & that might release Harvey more.
But then again freedom has never been his problem.

Pendles and C Rioli

vs

Swan and L Franklin

Leaning towards option option 2, but just wondering the difference between Pendles and Swan this year.

Pendles and C Rioli

vs

Swan and L Franklin

Leaning towards option option 2, but just wondering the difference between Pendles and Swan this year.

I would be going for option 2 as well, simply because of buddy. flip a coin between pendles and swan really, but i think Buddy's a better option then cyril

Birchall at the moment, not sure how Broughton will be used under Lyon.

Anyone care to rank these 4 for me?

Lewis, Zaha, Sidebottom and Reiwoldt.

1. Zaharakis
2. Riewoldt
3. Sidebottom
4. Lewis

But could have gone anyway.

T. Walsh v. Folau

Any thoughts? Thanks

Fyfe and J Grimes

vs

Dangerfield and Johncock

- I think Dangerfield can have a big year - especially with their draw, and Johncock can be good - Fufe is a jet - just unsure about Grimes.

Thoughts everyone?

Fyfe and J Grimes

vs

Dangerfield and Johncock

- I think Dangerfield can have a big year - especially with their draw, and Johncock can be good - Fufe is a jet - just unsure about Grimes.

Thoughts everyone?

I'd go Fyfe and Grimes personally. I think Dangerfield could be good this year too (he's been in and out of my team), but Fyfe was a gun last year and Grimes is a level above Johncock going forward IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go Fyfe and Grimes personally. I think Dangerfield could be good this year too (he's been in and out of my team), but Fyfe was a gun last year and Grimes is a level above Johncock going forward IMO.

On potential I agree, but can you really rely on Grimes playing a full season?

Would still take the risk and go Fyfe and Grimes though. Barring injuries, they will kill Dangerfield and Johncock.

On potential I agree, but can you really rely on Grimes playing a full season?

The answer to that is simple: no. :) However I'm willing to cut him more slack as he's younger than someone like Drummond who is in the same basket. Plenty of kids have had plenty of injuries in their first handful of years, only to become less injury prone once their bodies have fully matured.

Hey guys just a quick one:

Heath Shaw and Saad V B. Wilkes and Chapman.

backline with first option:

goddard, deledio, shaw, birchell, grimes, m.clark, ellis, mohr, smedts

fwds with first option:

franklin, fyfe, martin, n. roo, sidebottom, saad, pfieffer, zorko, s.rowe

backline 2nd option:

goddard, deledio, birchell, grimes, m.clark, ellis, mohr, smedts, wilkes.

fwds with 2nd option:

Franklin, fyfe, Chapman, martin, n.roo, sidebottom, pfieffer, zorko, s.rowe

Thanks guys

McIntosh will strip Goldstein's score back next year imo.

In saying that,

He will be the most dominant supercoach ruckman for the next 5-10 years imo.......

Having some trouble picking my last forward premium, have Johnson at the moment but not really happy with it.

It's between

Johnson
Goodes
Pavlich
Chapman
Beams
Zaharakis

Thoughts?

Having some trouble picking my last forward premium, have Johnson at the moment but not really happy with it.

It's between

Johnson
Goodes
Pavlich
Chapman
Beams
Zaharakis

Thoughts?

If your not happy with SJ, you have to decide been tried and tested or break out.

Of the old brigade probably Chapman or Goodes. Goodes is a machine even at his age, and Chapman played injured last year and still managed to top 100, so if both are fully fit could be good.

Of the younger guys id prob go Zaharakis, he looks likely to increase his role in the midfield and has been working on his fitness over summer, could break out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back