2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but I think there's only room for one premium in the Lions midfield this year. While Black will offer up a few points, I think Rich and Beams will be stealing a few from Redden. I love the bloke, but you've got to be pragmatic in SC.

Scott Pendlebury vs. Gary Ablett?

Toss the coin, both look primed. Grab one, grab the other as quick as you can.

Probably going to leave Deledio out now to begin with - and have upgraded Swan to Pendles.

$507,000 in the bank with one defender spot left.

Adcock as a unique? vs Lake and have $200,000 ready for an upgrade?
Only have Goddard, Shaw and Birchall as premiums in defence.

cheers

Broughton looks good at $502k

I'm tempted, but worried when Barlow and Mundy return.

Adcock averaged 90 last year, Looks good pre season, nice run early - also tempting.

Lake could average 90, and then id have $200,000 and quickly also bring in Deledio.

Or i could go a 3 premium back, bring in a rookie and bring in Sidebottom in the forward line.

Ahhh Supercoach I love you and hate you

Docherty vs anyone else his price or under i already have ellis brown and smelts?

Docherty's first pre-season game is going to be this weekend, and as a new draftee will come in via the reserves since he hasn't had a chance to tear up the field in the pre-season. Downgrade option only.

Birchall ($509k) vs. Lake ($286k)

I don't think Birchall can average over 100, will be stuck at 90 again. If Lake has a solid year, I think he could easily average 90.

Cheers,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this for D4 or D5?

What would freeing up the extra 223k mean to team?

D5. Want to upgrade Selwood to a higher premium, and be able to spend extra cash on my rookies to make sure I have the right ones. But Selwood might be fine, and my rookies are pretty good at the moment.

Thanks,

D5. Want to upgrade Selwood to a higher premium, and be able to spend extra cash on my rookies to make sure I have the right ones. But Selwood might be fine, and my rookies are pretty good at the moment.

Thanks,

The classic SC scenario... The downgrade to tidy up or not.

Having Birchall at D5 could be a little heavy if ya team is struggling elsewhere across the board. If you are happy, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Selwood should be fine you would think. And go with the gut on Birchall. I can see why Lake would be very tempting though...

OK my problem at the moment is i currently have Birchall but like other people have said i'm not certain he will get the 100 avg that i want from him.
so my choices are around same price tag as birchall

Carrazzo
Bock
Broughton
Suckling
Adcock
Murphy

who do you think out of these players would be best chance to be avg high 90s to 100s?

OK my problem at the moment is i currently have Birchall but like other people have said i'm not certain he will get the 100 avg that i want from him.
so my choices are around same price tag as birchall

Carrazzo
Bock
Broughton
Suckling
Adcock
Murphy

who do you think out of these players would be best chance to be avg high 90s to 100s?

Broughton. Especially if MID role continues long term.

Bock should be there abouts but remember he misses first 2 rounds.

Carrazzo and Adcock could be real POD's and both 90+ avg. Would have both behind Broughton and Bock though (if willing to carry Bock).

And I would take Birchall ahead of Murphy and Suckling.

i would steer clear of m johnson has always been a let down. i would go hargrave over Lake

heres my issues N Riewoldt v Zaharakis v leigh Adams v Sidebottom

F4 position really finding it tough to split any of them

i would steer clear of m johnson has always been a let down. i would go hargrave over Lake

heres my issues N Riewoldt v Zaharakis v leigh Adams v Sidebottom

F4 position really finding it tough to split any of them

out of those 4 sidebum easily

Rockliff or Selwood?

Rockliff is probably Brisbane's best midfielder and will score highest for Brisbane in my opinion. He scored three goals on the weekend so Voss may decide to rest him forward more often where he can kick a number of goals. Selwood is a great player, but is he likely to be overtaken this year?

Thanks,

Rockwiz. Not likely to face the same resting issue as with Bunnings

And he can score really really big

JMac v Miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back