Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been excellent so far. Converting just about all our opportunities. Hawthorn are wasting so much with one of their goals coming from a soft 50. Umpiring has been poor.

Still expecting Hawthorn to blow the doors apart next quarter.

We need to tighten up on the outsode but defending very well. Otten has been great. Just need to keep taking our chances and put them under enough pressure to miss theirs! More intensity!

WE WON THE FIRST QUARTER! Not saying that we can't win the rest, but by god it feels good for them to prove some of the doubters about our goalkicking, including me! Tippo has been massive!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks players are making a lot of panicy mistakes. I get the impression they are feeling the weight of expectation.

Having said that, we have to start (and I know I have rabbitted on about this ad nauseum) shutting down their spread. They look super dangerous when they spread. ON the flip side, we look very good going forward, I only wish we had Tex kicking it to Tex. His field kicking is sublime.

Umpiring is going to kill us.

Other than that we just have to stay with them till 3 quarter time. If we are still there then I think we can do it. Hopefully the hawks keep missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back