2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got two rookie spots to fill, one defender and one forward.

I currently have Ellis & Boumann in def and Hall Dickson & Smedts in the fwd.

Suggestions?

Alright I've decided.

Bugg, Ellis, Smedts
McDonald, Smith, Magner
Longer, Jiles, Redden
Kennedy, Pfeiffer, Weedon, Hall, Dickson

Couldn't split the final five forward rookies and decided that Hall and Dickson were both better than the next best options in defense/midfield.

Convince me otherwise, bigfooty. Convince me otherwise.

Alright I've decided.

Bugg, Ellis, Smedts
McDonald, Smith, Magner
Longer, Jiles, Redden
Kennedy, Pfeiffer, Weedon, Hall, Dickson

Couldn't split the final five forward rookies and decided that Hall and Dickson were both better than the next best options in defense/midfield.

Convince me otherwise, bigfooty. Convince me otherwise.

Pfeiffer and Weedon are named as emergencies. The others are starting on the field, fairly convincing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Hall (GC) or Tory Dickson (WB)??

I've got them both. Don't know a lot about Hall to be honest he was just recommended to me. As for Dickson he won't be a big scorer, well at least I don't think he'll be but I think his position in the team is pretty secure.

completely underwhelming year for rookie priced players imo.

good question. he hasn't figured at all in their pre-season games....

Tynan has played all the NAB games for Melb. Didn't score big but impressed with his intensity, exactly what Neeld is looking for hence his spot in the side. Still wouldn't take him over some of the other rookies though.

This. Thought I had read he would be right for round 2, but just checking the afl website, says To Be Confirmed. Not encouraging.
Any of our BL friends have further info to this?
Cheers.

Not much more can really be said. I'm keeping him in the back of my mind as a downgrade option, but everyone'll know when he comes back - he'll be going through the reserves for sure after this long off in his first preseason.

Racking my brain here, I thought Couch was going to play so it's thrown my side out a bit.

I have 116.2k to spend my M6 and I already have Ledger, Magner.

I was thinking of taking Zorko and if needed playing Fyfe, Martin, Chappy, ect. in mid, but his comeback could be up to month or two away.

From what I can see, it looks like Seedsman is my only option? Not really keen on that...

I wish Smedts was a Def/Mid FFS!

Racking my brain here, I thought Couch was going to play so it's thrown my side out a bit.

I was thinking of taking Zorko and if needed playing Fyfe, Martin, Chappy, ect. in mid, but his comeback could be up to month or two away.

From what I can see, it looks like Seedsman is my only option? Not really keen on that...

If you were considering Zorko would you consider Neale? Looks to be on a shorter comeback from injury. Not an ideal situation though.

What about Clay Smith??

okay rookie drama like everyone else, clay smith vs wingard vs ledger vs neale (who i really rate)
then cripps versus hall versus jackson paine

can afford about 280K between 1 mid and 1 fwd,, need someone to choose for me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back