2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh Pfeiffer being named an emergency has screwed my MPP plan.

Lol have both D.Smith and Kennedy locked in my forward line.

If I swap Pfeiffer for C.Smith I wont be able to switch between midfield and forwards until I downgrade one of them :eek:.

Kinda pissed that Clay Smith got subbed. I had Sheil, D.Smith, Ellis and Morris on the field, so kinda needed my other rookies to step up. C.Smith managed 102 in 3 quarters, impressive debut, but it could have been better. Damn you McCartney! :p

Kinda pissed that Clay Smith got subbed. I had Sheil, D.Smith, Ellis and Morris on the field, so kinda needed my other rookies to step up. C.Smith managed 102 in 3 quarters, impressive debut, but it could have been better. Damn you McCartney! :p

What about redden. The kid was killing it then subbed!

What about redden. The kid was killing it then subbed!

Yeah was really suprised he was subbed, was on 71. Not quite as good as Clay, but great none the less for a rookie.

What is Milera's job security like? Played a solid game i thought for the Sainters on Sunday. Will he hold his spot in the side? Is there others pushing for his spot? Was anyone out injured or the likes that may come back soon and grab his spot?

What is Milera's job security like? Played a solid game i thought for the Sainters on Sunday. Will he hold his spot in the side? Is there others pushing for his spot? Was anyone out injured or the likes that may come back soon and grab his spot?

Milera is in the team as long as he can play like that. His main competition is probably Sippos or Saad who may push for selection at some point but not just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats happening with D. Pfeiffer (PA). anyone know if his close to selection?

happy with redden...P.A. Needs to stay on field though. Once his match fitness is better I believe he will plahy more game time each week.

Sorry guys i just put this in the round 2 trades thread but thought it was a worthy question for in here too....

I want to trade out Rowe from my forward line, don't know why i got him, doubt he'll play much, any suggestions for another 106000 forward? was thinking Hall from GC but not too sure.

I can also get another 40-50k if i trade a ruckman.
will that help get someone better?

I already have Kennedy as my other rookie.

Any help anyone can offer is much appreciated.

nah don't need to trade the rucks.
but want to trade Rowe cos he won't be going up or down in value any time soon, so wanted to get him out for another rookie that will score points.
or do you still suggest i wait to next week for that too?
Just feels a waste having a spot taken by someone who most probably wont get a game. even if it is on the bench...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back