Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall playing the last game kinda sucks.

Who is Clay Hall...

These are his parents the night he was conceived:love:

ghost GIF

Do any of Evan, Gruz or Davies have a decent shot at playing more than a couple games?
Freo guy came for draper and Cox playing waffle on the WE.
Gruz for Cadman who knows.
Evan almighty don't know..

1719018256665.png

There is a youngster at Geelong who Dwayne Russell is keen to follow.

Lawson Humphries is the yet-to-debut player who the Cats believe has a bright future ahead and has been named as emergency for Friday night’s clash with Carlton.

The 21-year-old was selected by the Cats with Pick 53 in the 2023 draft and Russell suggests footy followers should put his name in their diaries.

“Keep your eye on Geelong’s selection in the next couple of weeks,” he said on SEN’s Dwayne’s World.

“I’m told that Lawson Humphries will get a game between now and the end of the year.

“He’s that good that once he gets in he won’t be out again. That’s how good the raps are on Lawson Humphries.

“Put that name in your diary and when he gets in we’ll all have a look at him because there his a lot of excitement at the Cattery about Lawson.”

View attachment 2026449

Lawson Humphries is the yet-to-debut player who the Cats believe has a bright future ahead and has been named as emergency for Friday night’s clash with Carlton.

The 21-year-old was selected by the Cats with Pick 53 in the 2023 draft and Russell suggests footy followers should put his name in their diaries.

“Keep your eye on Geelong’s selection in the next couple of weeks,” he said on SEN’s Dwayne’s World.

“I’m told that Lawson Humphries will get a game between now and the end of the year.

“He’s that good that once he gets in he won’t be out again. That’s how good the raps are on Lawson Humphries.

“Put that name in your diary and when he gets in we’ll all have a look at him because there his a lot of excitement at the Cattery about Lawson.”
He'll bring the average age of the team down by about 5 years if he does get a gig.

View attachment 2026449

stevebbb your boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2026449

Get in my team kentie.

Oh you're already in it. 😎

Hmm, Evans or Schoemaker next week for D7 cover?

Which one plays tbe rest of the year?

Personally I think both won't get a 3rd game and will be dead rookies. For those that don't have Coffield he could be back as early as this week and is still $124k

Personally I think both won't get a 3rd game and will be dead rookies. For those that don't have Coffield he could be back as early as this week and is still $124k
Don't know if I agree with this. Saints are a bottom-five team who aren't going anywhere near finals, makes sense for them to give Schoenmaker the chance to develop at AFL level.

Don't know if I agree with this. Saints are a bottom-five team who aren't going anywhere near finals, makes sense for them to give Schoenmaker the chance to develop at AFL level.

I agree as well both of them looked good but it's more wishful thinking that the people who went early on them deserve to be burnt. :moustache:

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back