2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k. All of a sudden backline rookies are looking pretty thin on the ground. Might have to downgrade a fwd and get Malceski in after all.

Picking the GWS rookies ahead of next weeks games is doing my head in, what if you don't name one then one of your rookie locks from another team doesn't get named next week, completely screws up your side.

For example right now I have Bugg, Mohr, Ellis and Morris. Do I start Bugg and Mohr or just hope one of either Ellis or Morris gets named next week? If neither gets named I get a donut.

Ha, good post. I hadn't thought about that. I think you'd have to put your GWS rookies on the field if you're leaning towards keeping the same team regardless of whether they're named next week. If you plan on only picking rookies that appear in the Week 1 team lists, it's less concerning. You can just pick those you think will do well.

Ha, good post. I hadn't thought about that. I think you'd have to put your GWS rookies on the field if you're leaning towards keeping the same team regardless of whether they're named next week. If you plan on only picking rookies that appear in the Week 1 team lists, it's less concerning. You can just pick those you think will do well.

I want every player to be playing round 1 but that being said a guy like Ellis has far better scoring potential than Mohr so it's tricky...I just re-jigged my backline, downgraded Broughton to Malceski and brought in Golby for Mohr. I reckon going mid-priced might be the best way to go with the lack of good rookie options.

So who is gonna take the risk on Shiel? Hasn't played yet this preseason, so can't go on form, but he's been named as a follower. He must be impressing in training.

What about Saad?.

Saad is named for Sandringham.

I guess its all up to interpretation, the Saints playing for Sandy are allowed to be selected the following week, so I read more into the ones that arent playing than the ones who are.

I'm not convinced about Saad though.

Hmm, Ledger or Shiel? Tossing between the two now after the lineups.

Any St Kilda fans can shed some light into Ledger's likelihood to be playing early in the season?

I've dumped Ledger. I really like him, but Shiel will get a season.

If ledger does a libba or curnow, ill see what i can do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday fellas.

After a rookie backmen on the bench..

Got Spurr and Bugg warming it.. Also Mohr on the ground..

Thanks. :)

Is there any $94,700 listed rookies that are going to get a game anytime soon? Need one for a reserve in the backline but only have $500 left over so can't afford anyone higher.

I was also thinking that i have porplyzia as my 6th forward so i could trade him for another rookie and then start devon smith and then spend the left over money for decent rookies on the bench which would make me a lot more money over the year. Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back