Competitions 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for the intrusion....
Just wanted to ask s/c wise, I have wines in my team. Tho I was looking closely at Mitchell Aswell? Can/ should i have both in my team?
Couldn't find a relevant thread.

Just wanted to add that a few years ago the tiges appointed Benny gale, from that moment on only good things have happened to the tiges. Sponsors, finances, bulked up footy dep. and sound recruiting.

I have to say with the appointment of kochie, ur new sponsor and ur new batch of kids.... I kind of get the same feel with port as to what the tiges have been threw. Don't think u guys will b down as long as ppl are suggesting.

Good luck 2013

I don't know about Mitchell for DT/SC but anyone who put Dustin Martin in their team in his first year should do the same with Ollie Wines.

Just wanted to ask s/c wise, I have wines in my team. Tho I was looking closely at Mitchell Aswell? Can/ should i have both in my team?

Just wanted to add that a few years ago the tiges appointed Benny gale, from that moment on only good things have happened to the tiges. Sponsors, finances, bulked up footy dep. and sound recruiting.

I have to say with the appointment of kochie, ur new sponsor and ur new batch of kids.... I kind of get the same feel with port as to what the tiges have been threw. Don't think u guys will b down as long as ppl are suggesting.

Good luck 2013
Mitchell has too many clanger for SC. Wines>Mitchell. I also like Wingard at 280K. But I try to have a little Port players as possible, I've only got Stevenson and Wines this year and will trade in Robbie a bit later, tossing up Redden but Luenbergers price is irresistible

Good luck 2013

You couldn't see the stickied thread at the top of the board title 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here? o_O

Hi Guys, What are your thoughts on Cameron O'Shea this year?

I think Cam O'Shea will always be a coaches' favourite due to his massive engine, size and excellent training. If he keeps his head up he'll play plenty of footy at AFL level. He looks to be a strong candidate for Round 1 selection.

Hey, Is Jake Neade a starter for rnd 1? or unlikely to play because of his size?

Likely starter at this stage as we lack crumbing forwards with Hitchcock and Gray on the injured list.

What's the relevance with the username btw as it has a lot of relevance to me?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Robbie Gray could be back for round 1? Is this true and do you guys think he's worth the punt for DT?
could be, but i dont think it is worth it

will take a good 3/4 weeks to get back to any real form or fitness and with the amount of trades this year it isn't worth it IMO when you can just trade him in later if he is red hot

How solid in the best 22 would you have Stevenson, Wines, Mitchell and Pittard?

All bar Mitchell are locks for round one IMO, and Mitchell will be very close to selection too. I think their job security is pretty good based on pre-season form.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2013-03-17/top-fantasy-performers-v-sydney.workstation

Travis Boak: 121 Dream Team points
Brad Ebert: 110
Jasper Pittard: 108
Justin Westhoff: 108
Kane Cornes: 86
Lewis Stevenson: 81
Hamish Hartlett: 79
Sam Colquhoun: 74
Matt Lobbe: 73
Jackson Trengove: 72
Jarrad Redden: 69
Matthew Broadbent: 66
Cam O’Shea: 66
Aaron Young: 63
Daniel Stewart: 55
Tom Jonas: 54
Campbell Heath: 49
Andrew Moore: 47
Ollie Wines (first half only): 46
Alipate Carlile: 45
Kane Mitchell (second half only): 41
Matt Thomas: 39
Chad Wingard (first half only): 34
Angus Monfries (second half only): 32
Jake Neade (first half only): 26
John Butcher (third quarter only): 1

Been thinking about putting Hartlett in, can absolutely destroy teams and rack up the points when on song and not injured, do you reckon he'll reach that form again and stay injury free?

gday guys, I picked up Schultz and Monfries with my last 2 picks in a draft league?
would need them both to ave. 83-86 to make it worthwhile or i could trade them right now and get similar ranked players.
any reason why schultz didnt play this weekend, inj or rest? hows his form been this preseason?
any latest news on Monfies role.. 70%mid 30%fwd, or 70%fwd30%Mid?
many thanks

gday guys, I picked up Schultz and Monfries with my last 2 picks in a draft league?
would need them both to ave. 83-86 to make it worthwhile or i could trade them right now and get similar ranked players.
any reason why schultz didnt play this weekend, inj or rest? hows his form been this preseason?
any latest news on Monfies role.. 70%mid 30%fwd, or 70%fwd30%Mid?
many thanks
Rested IRRC, Schulzys score will fluctuate depending on goals kick IMO

Monfries will have more midfield time here than he did at the bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back