Game Day 2013 Elimination Final: Carlton v Richmond discussion/celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not going to forget this game for a long time. Its about time we had one of these memorable games with memorable moments.

- Henderson's Mark

- Garlett running 50m into an open goal, then taking his time right at the end

- Duigan the late inclusion who had barely played all year, kicking 4 brilliant goals

- Mitch Robinsons controversial mistake, but also his amazing ability to fight back till the very end

There are more, I'm just too excited now to think of them all!

I'm not going to forget this game for a long time. Its about time we had one of these memorable games with memorable moments.

- Henderson's Mark

- Garlett running 50m into an open goal, then taking his time right at the end

- Duigan the late inclusion who had barely played all year, kicking 4 brilliant goals

- Mitch Robinsons controversial mistake, but also his amazing ability to fight back till the very end

There are more, I'm just too excited now to think of them all!

Indeed, have sent Mrs Numbers away for a self indulgent moment.:p

Give me more.

Mick doesn't like him as a backman, and I guess he has never been particularly convincing as a forward (defensive or otherwise) at AFL level.

Until quite recently :).

he kicked three in a game against Collingwood last season when we upset them, i reckon he is far better as a forward, he gets clumsy sometimes but mistakes cost you less in the forward lines.

Yeah Duigs was tremendous. Is he the only bloke that shepherds?

Bell was good overall. Still needs to learn when to tackle and when to bump.

McInnes. Dropped next week, just hasn't been the same since his promising start last year.

Menzel... will be interesting to see if he plays next week, probably come down to injuries from today.

Judd.................... :):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond can kiss my big sav! I don't care about another games as long as i live. We have trumped the drug cheats and the tigs, and with the wobbles setting in last night, i cou;dn't be happier!

Best win since 99.

I have said this all year, you need perspective in footy and there is no point throwing the baby out with the bath water when things don't go your way. Today proved why, we have a lot of good players who give it their all....well done Blue Boys, today was epic!!! :thumbsu:

Dear Mr Bartlett

How does that box seat guaranteed win feel now?

Sincerely

Carlton

P.S You will eternally be Ninthmond to us

Duigs, Gibbs and Waite in particular I feel really proved they can be real finals type players.

Robbie was also very good. Again he doesnt take any marks, but today I felt he still contested enough to have impact aerially, which is something we havent often seen. He does seem to play well in finals though, which is interesting.

Dear Mr Bartlett

How does that box seat guaranteed win feel now?

Sincerely

Carlton

P.S You will eternally be Ninthmond to us

Bartlett is becoming Richmond's John Elliott...they must just wish he would shut that hole below his nose!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2013 Elimination Final: Carlton v Richmond discussion/celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back