List Mgmt. 2013 LIST MANAGEMENT thread - Finalised

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Roos has not wasted any time and not a minute too soon.

What do you guys think about the potential of trading Gawn? What would his value be?

He is our ruckman in waiting , would take an amazing offer to get him

I figured that but what would you guys consider an amazing offer?
just re-signed recently so I imagine he is completely off the trade table. would have to be a ready made gun mid. would take Selwood :p

I figured that but what would you guys consider an amazing offer?

It would have to be way overs because we need gawn , in all seriousness something like one of your pacey young mids (Motlop ) or one of your young ball winning midfielders and then someone like James Kelly

Sounds redicilous but it would take something like that

Cheers for answering guys!

Just to be clear I think we're keeping Selwood :)

I really like Gawn and hope there is some way we can land him but I think trading Motlop who is probably going to be an AA is too much over for Gawn.

Actually I've changed my tune on Conca. If the tigers are offering him a reduced contract then he is free game. Chuck some $$$ at him.

Sure, may as well... I doubt it though, he will be either at Richmond or one of the Perth clubs next year.

Cheers for answering guys!

Just to be clear I think we're keeping Selwood :)

I really like Gawn and hope there is some way we can land him but I think trading Motlop who is probably going to be an AA is too much over for Gawn.

Gawn wont be traded. He is almost already our number 1 ruck. As mentioned only some whacky trade and an incoming developed ruck would see it done.

Max does all the good things around the ground that Jamar doesn't, but Max really needs to improve his ruck work considerably for a bloke his size. Big year for Max ahead.

Gawn wont be traded. He is almost already our number 1 ruck. As mentioned only some whacky trade and an incoming developed ruck would see it done.

I think that Gawn has a little ways to go to be your number one Ruck but the potential is there for all to see.

He has unique size and works hard around the groun although he lacks the engine at present.

What about if Geelong traded their first+second round picks+Trent West?

It's an odd thing with Melbourne at the moment as I'm not sure how many draft picks Roos would want as he obviously has a history of trading them.

I think that Gawn has a little ways to go to be your number one Ruck but the potential is there for all to see.

He has unique size and works hard around the groun although he lacks the engine at present.

It's an odd thing with Melbourne at the moment as I'm not sure how many draft picks Roos would want as he obviously has a history of trading them.

I'd take that, the more mids we can get in the team the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean we have to look at list space , you number 1 and 2 pick 15-18 and 33-36 plus west ? I mean the only way we would consider that is if maybe we can work a deal with adelaide for one of there good mids with those picks or else I can't see the benefit

I mean we have to look at list space , you number 1 and 2 pick 15-18 and 33-36 plus west ? I mean the only way we would consider that is if maybe we can work a deal with adelaide for one of there good mids with those picks or else I can't see the benefit

There would be many people who wouldn't do that from a Geelong point of view but I would.

Picks 16+33+Trent West for a guy that was selected at 34 and has played 17 games in 3 years is something that Roos would consider imo.

Picks 16+33 would also open up your ability to trade for established midfield talent.

There would be many people who wouldn't do that from a Geelong point of view but I would.

Picks 16+33+Trent West for a guy that was selected at 34 and has played 17 games in 3 years is something that Roos would consider imo.

Picks 16+33 would also open up your ability to trade for established midfield talent.

Do whatever you can to get pick 88 (we like that pick) & then on trade It to us and we'll give you Gawn, we can then use 88 to redraft Tom Gillies.

Hey mate, I've been studying this thoroughly and the best we would get would be end of first round I think(19-22).

I'd shake on that in a heartbeat.

Do whatever you can to get pick 88 (we like that pick) & then on trade It to us and we'll give you Gawn, we can then use 88 to redraft Tom Gillies.

apocalypse-brando2.jpg

Honestly though, whilst we need mids mids and more mids, I think Gawn is a unique talent and worth holding on to

It would be a good young mid or nothing for mine

apocalypse-brando2.jpg

Honestly though, whilst we need mids mids and more mids, I think Gawn is a unique talent and worth holding on to

It would be a good young mid or nothing for mine

My trade was only a joke, we'll keep Gawn but must lift. He's tall and that's and a cult hero but that's about it.

My trade was only a joke, we'll keep Gawn but must lift. He's tall and that's and a cult hero but that's about it.

Yeah I know that mate

Was just "the horror" over 88 and Gillies :confused:

Gawny has time on his side - he's young, MEGA tall (takes time for these guys to adjust to their frame) and he's had a couple of reco's

Yeah I know that mate

Was just "the horror" over 88 and Gillies :confused:

Gawny has time on his side - he's young, MEGA tall (takes time for these guys to adjust to their frame) and he's had a couple of reco's

Pick 88 was the cale Morton, David Rodan scenario haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back