2013 Player/s X versus Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on your team structure for the byes.
I have quite a number of round 13 premos so would bring in Jelwood.

yeah that was a factor in my thinking. I've already got gaz, danger and Jaeger (at this rate he'll still be there) so i'm gonna try to spread out my byes if I can.

problem is finding the cash now... realised i'm slightly short

yeah that was a factor in my thinking. I've already got gaz, danger and Jaeger (at this rate he'll still be there) so i'm gonna try to spread out my byes if I can.

problem is finding the cash now... realised i'm slightly short

Do an upgrade and a downgrade if that helps.
Still got Wines?

Do an upgrade and a downgrade if that helps.
Still got Wines?

that would be after doing a downgrade to lonergan as well. :thumbsdown: did a double upgrade last week so i've only got about 15k spare.

The only way I can get it done is by trading wines and goodes out, but I don't think it's worth turfing goodes with a 30 BE...

Might grab priddis or even Daisy

that would be after doing a downgrade to lonergan as well. :thumbsdown: did a double upgrade last week so i've only got about 15k spare.

The only way I can get it done is by trading wines and goodes out, but I don't think it's worth turfing goodes with a 30 BE...

Might grab priddis or even Daisy

If that's the case keep Goodes and get Priddis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Griffen is a pretty significant P.O.D.

True, it's a tough one. Deledio has probably been a bit more durable, I don't think he's missed a game for at least 3-4 seasons where Griffen has missed the odd one. For some reason I really want to pick Griffen as I think it could really give me a boost, but I'll probably end up picking Deledio.

True, it's a tough one. Deledio has probably been a bit more durable, I don't think he's missed a game for at least 3-4 seasons where Griffen has missed the odd one. For some reason I really want to pick Griffen as I think it could really give me a boost, but I'll probably end up picking Deledio.
Be brave, go Griffen! I'm also toying with the idea of bringing him in...

Who's gonna be the better choice outta Daisy Thomas (as a forward) or Priddis??

If you could trade in ANY premo defender this week (already have Goddard & Hanley) who would it be?
Money and break evens are of no concern, just highest immediate scoring potential.

Birchall
Waters
Hibberd
Heppell
Duffield
Scotland
Enright
Other?

If you could trade in ANY premo defender this week (already have Goddard & Hanley) who would it be?
Money and break evens are of no concern, just highest immediate scoring potential.

Birchall
Waters
Hibberd
Heppell
Duffield
Scotland
Enright
Other?

Waters (but his injuries scare the crap outta me)

Birchall
Waters
Hibberd
Heppell
Duffield
Scotland
Enright
Other?

Hibberd or Heppell, your choice :)

Birchall
Waters
Hibberd
Heppell
Duffield
Scotland
Enright
Other?
Birchall's got a good run in the next few weeks. Same reason I'm thinking Sam Mitchell next week.

Birchall's got a good run in the next few weeks. Same reason I'm thinking Sam Mitchell next week.

fear of being rested makes hawks players a concern

This is my only concern with Birch. Having said that, I think I will bring him in but wait until 30 minutes before the game to make sure he's not a late out this week ...but knowing he could be rested next week or the week after. Hopefully Gibbs & Dixon are back to cover if this happens. I think he is priced fairly ATM even though his B/E is high this week which is neither here nor there since I'd be bringing him in for the long haul. Can't not trade someone in becuase you think they might be rested at some point..so long as it isn't the week you trade them in lol

Looking to trade out Hartlett -> Hibberd or Hanley? Already got Heppell and Goddard down back there with Gibbs and Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back