Position 2013 SC midfielders

Which midfield rookies will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have got a huge list on the midfield
cotchin
ablett
luke ball look my three locks at the moments.

i have got a huge list on the midfield
cotchin
ablett
luke ball look my three locks at the moments.

why are you set on Luke Ball? he might average 80-90 at best, surely you can find a rookie that will average this and cost you 200K less?

I'm not sure if Ball will average any higher than the low 90s considering Beams essentially took over Ball's spot in the midfield last season. That is not to say that Ball wont contribute, however his impact could be more diminished this season.

why are you set on Luke Ball? he might average 80-90 at best, surely you can find a rookie that will average this and cost you 200K less?
Agreed. Although Ball's not a bad pick, a rookie and a premium will generally be a better option than two mid-pricers. :thumbsu:

Made 3 sides the only differences in the midfield, would like to know what people are thinking with the set up
Team 1 had 3 premiums 2 undervalued premiums 2 mid rangers and 3 rookies
Team 2 had 4 premiums 1 undervalued premium 1 mid ranger 4 rookies
Team 3 had 5 premiums 5 rookies
Would like to know how I should set it up??

mundy and ball i think mate like ball he is a lock for me and mundy could break out even more.
where selwood is a gun but a rookie is too risky.

Made 3 sides the only differences in the midfield, would like to know what people are thinking with the set up
Team 1 had 3 premiums 2 undervalued premiums 2 mid rangers and 3 rookies
Team 2 had 4 premiums 1 undervalued premium 1 mid ranger 4 rookies
Team 3 had 5 premiums 5 rookies
Would like to know how I should set it up??

Team 3 or a version with 6 premiums.....just for a real pod, just gotta find value elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what would your thoughts be on mundy & ball vs selwood (around that price) + rookie

Mundy is awesome value, selwood is a gun... juggle other areas so u can have them both, barring .injury its a fair chance you'll keep both for a longgggg time

what would your thoughts be on mundy & ball vs selwood (around that price) + rookie
I'd go for Selwood and a rookie out of those options. Selwood is a top eight midfielder and a decent rookie will generate a heap of cash. Mundy and Ball might just end up clogging up your midfield, unless you think they'll both score well enough to be in your team come season's end. :thumbsu:

Mundy is awesome value, selwood is a gun... juggle other areas so u can have them both, barring .injury its a fair chance you'll keep both for a longgggg time
Is there enough depth in rookies in the backs or forwards I wonder though, would have to monitor nab cup but to go with this model would require 9 rookies fro backs and forwards

Is there enough depth in rookies in the backs or forwards I wonder though, would have to monitor nab cup but to go with this model would require 9 rookies fro backs and forwards
5 rookies is too much because 1 or 2 always score crap a.k.a chad wingard.

Im going to lock in 4 in Mitchell, Viney, Crouch and O'Meara, i was saying with the management to have 5 premiums and Mundy would require about 5 rookies in the backline and 4 in the forwards as well but I dont think there is enough depth in the backline and forward line rookies to do this

5 rookies where ? In one area?
And rookies only score "crap" if u choose the wrong rookies: ie Chad Wingard v Toby Greene v James Magner v Sam Gibson. And trust me i have chosen some pretty crap rookies (thats what trades are for to correct the fire truck ups we make)

midfield at the moment
ablett,cotchin,murphy,scully,mitchell,viney,hrovat,o'mearea or osbourne or toumpas

it is not easy to find a rookie that will average 90 plus.

i am also starting to like the like of lachlan hunter averaged 137 in supercoach during the carnival.

it is not easy to find a rookie that will average 90 plus.

Luke Ball wont average 90 IMHO, 90 is not a keep value - so if a rookie averages 80 and rises 250K in the process and Luke averages 90 and rises 100K in the process and Luke cost you an extra 200 in the first place i think the rookie is a far better option

maybe but i like hrovat and hunter from the dogs so he might get pushed out.

Don't touch Hunter, will play VFL for atleast the start of the year. Hrovat is a good bet though, should play from round one onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back