Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Douglas signed a 3 year deal last year. So until the end of 2015. He's from Vic, but if he's signing a deal for that length of time, you'd assume he's perfectly happy there.

Fair enough. We just gone bent over in the Luke ball trade and I've wanted to bend someone over for a while.

If Douglas chose to leave he would command a pick around 15-18 in my eyes he is fairly handy Milera on the other hand a pick around 50 would get it done

What kind of trade would interest you, if he were to come to St Kilda?

I have no idea to be honest - I'm guessing if it were to happen it would be for something like a third round pick?

Carlton unlikely to trade for picks and only trade for quality players, makes most sense to me. Whoever makes an approach, Carlton will ask for a quality player instead of picks.

I disagree with this.

If you read between the lines and have listened to what Swann has said over the past few weeks - we are looking to make some major changes to personnel and a large number of players will be turned over; I'm thinking somewhere around 8 players?

I doubt we'd be able to bring in another 8 quality listed/senior players ... we'll look to the draft as well and need to maximise our position within the first 2 rounds (and early third round).

With all this quality SA talent in the up coming draft there's a few rumours about the Crows wanting to enter the first round with a few names being suggested for trade.
Or they could just wait and Ebert clubs in a few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do gc need Thomas? JOM, ablett, prestia, swallow, Martin, Brennan, risca, campaigner, bennell, etc. Surely the money could be spent on retaining the current players eg JOM

GWS fan telling us we have too much midfield talent. That's a tad hypocritical.

If we get Thomas either Brennan or Rischa will be disposed of.

You could dispose of either if you get Thomas, but should definitely keep one. I would dispose of Rischa, he can be a very vanilla footballer at times, and it's needless to say Brennan isn't a vanilla footballer.

You could dispose of either if you get Thomas, but should definitely keep one. I would dispose of Rischa, he can be a very vanilla footballer at times, and it's needless to say Brennan isn't a vanilla footballer.

what about we give west coast out first pick they give you Mitch brown and you give us Parker
If we trade Luke Parker for Mitch Brown we are being absolutely Milned.

Pinot is not a representative of the rest of carlton bigfooty posters. I thnk most of us would know parker holds far far more value than matty watson.

One trade i would see as somewhat fair would be Watson for Membrey. I know he has only been on your list for 6 months but i see with ur gigantic forward line you may not be able to fit him in and will be surplus to your needs. Could add to our forward line and your depth in key defensive stocks

Brennan is a weird one. His best is great and his bad is really bad.

Rischa is just a shadow of his Brissy days. No idea what's going on with him.

Pinot is not a representative of the rest of carlton bigfooty posters. I thnk most of us would know parker holds far far more value than matty watson.

One trade i would see as somewhat fair would be Watson for Membrey. I know he has only been on your list for 6 months but i see with ur gigantic forward line you may not be able to fit him in and will be surplus to your needs. Could add to our forward line and your depth in key defensive stocks
We'l see how Membrey goes this weekend :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back